How would you like to die in Csi:Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Speedle, Aug 15, 2007.

1. lissy0625

lissy0625 Dead on Arrival

Man Speedle, if I wasn't dead already, I'd die of happiness! :eek: Only I'd rather everyone think I was dead with Speed in love with me, but I would really still be alive- just pretending to catch the criminal. And Speed and I would ride off into the sunset on his bike, meeting the gang later for dinner!

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Great thread idea!

WOW most of these are really great scenerio's. I
    f I had to die it would have to be in the arms of Ryan. I'd be numb from pain, I don't like pain. BUt he would be holding me tight and trying to do crp on me, mouth to mouth. He would go to the hospital with me and as they are working on me in the ER he would still be by my side telling how much he loves me and then he would kiss me ...really long breath taking kiss and I'd flatline..dead..But then they zap me and I come back..Hell I don't wanna die, screw that, I live and he nurses me back to health. sry I just can't die.

3. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

I would like to be some how secretly releated to Calleigh or Eric, then as they investigate my tear-jerking murder, they confront their feelings, grieve, move on in each others arms :)
    Sigh, E/C-ness will make me rest happy in my grave...

4. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

Well I know I DON'T want to get pushed off a tall building...I'm afraid of heights...and the "splat" effect doesn't make for a very good close up.... :lol:

I think getting caught in the cross fire between the CSI guys & the bad guys....then having H, Eric & ryan trying to stop the bleeding & save my life.....ahhhh.. now that would be dying with a smile on my face!

Oh boy lucky me, I'm no longer a civilian!! does the happy victim dance........

5. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

this was actually based on a dream i had a few nights before i posted this and i though wow...what a way to die...in Speed's loving arms.