How would you like to die in Csi:Miami

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Speedle, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Well if you were a victim how would you die in the show???
    im a csi from New York im Mac's daughter visiting Miami not for the sun and the beach but for my Speed!!! me and him go walking along the beach all of a sudden a man comes in the scene stabs me while Speed is fighting off the guy! in the end I die Speed is crying :( and Mac fly's in along with all the other Csi:NY crew and they all give me a memorial funeral with all of them looking down on me....The end! lol this is all just funny stuff don't take it seriously!

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i'd be working as a CSI in Miami on a case with Speed, who I'd be married to. then we get ambushed and i get shot in the chest. Speed comes to my aid and he holds me close in his arms and he doesn't care that my blood is getting all over him. and he tells me how much he cares for me and how much he loves me and about all the fun time we had together on dates...and other things :devil: and then he begins to cry and he tells me everything is going to be ok. and he kisses me one last time and then i die in hi arms as i cough up blood. then H, Eric, Calleigh and Alexx arrive at the scene. They are all in tears. then after Alexx performs the autopsy they have a funeral for me. and after everyone has left Speed is crying over my grave as Eric, H, Alexx and Calleigh look at him from the hummers. Then Speed just drives his ducati around the city...aimless...lost without me.

3. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If I had to die in Miami (Or anywhere else), it would be of old age after a long TV marathon of a certain fictional crime investigation drama (or Star Trek).

Or I would like to have a heart attack after a honeymoon night of wild loving with Mrs. Calleigh Dynamo1.

4. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I would love to die on CSI:Miami only if Eric was standing naked in front of me. :devil:

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

If I was to be murdered on CSI: Miami, I would want to be in a beachside condo, on the deck with my new husband and dancing to some country love song. Then, just as I'm about to let him kiss me, I fall to the ground as a bullet tore through my abdomen. Then there would be this huge "Rampage"-style hospital crap, except I wouldn't die until Horatio & the team (including Speed, who is still there.) catch the guy. Whoop-dee-doo.

6. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

Wow that's a great one! I actually would love to die like that :lol:

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

who's are you talking about? because they are all great ways to die...wait is there such a thing? i mena who would want to die?

8. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I would like to die with ryan catching me.

9. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

Well, this may sound really weird, but since it's a show I'd like to die extremely painfully and slowly because those are the episodes and cases that people always remeber the clearest, like the one with the psyco professer and his eyes were superglued open and hung fromm a tree...

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

If I were to die on CSI Miami, I would want it to be a special case. Something that hits everyone rather hard, an emotional case. I'd like to be on a case where it hits one of the CSI's close to home, but they can't leave the case. The kind that everyone remembers. Then maybe it's brought up in another episode, then a moment of silence follows as everyone remembers it.

yep. :)

11. Speedle

Speedle Hit and Run

lol no it's just for fun...just imagine you being a victim on Csi:Miami with Speed holding you in ur arms! :p

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

just imagine someone like ryan wolfe saving you? what a dream that is huh?

13. OscarMayerLemur

OscarMayerLemur Police Officer

Aww. Blonde moment. lol AND I'M PROUD!

Let's see Die partying with Pete Wentz, now that's what I call a way to die.

14. ALYSSA_TOGO

ALYSSA_TOGO Victim

im a csi working a case with my husband, ryan. we went back to the crime scene to try and find more eveidence, then out of nowhere i hear gun shots from a far coming our way. i try to hurry and gather our new evidence, but then all of a sudden i feel a sharp pain in my stomach and i fall dead in my tracks dropping everything we found. i grasp my stomach where i got shot to try to prevent myself from bleeding to death, but its not going to work. ryan shoots the guy and puts him to silence. he rushes over and holds me in his arms. i grab his shirt as hard ad i can, begging god for my life, i dont want to die, not like this. i begin to cry, and so does ryan knowing now whats going to happen. he begins to tell me all the good times we had together on our dates, in the lab, and just at home with kadien, our son. im starting to feel cold when i hear him say "i love you". i tell him in my last breath"i love you too." then haratio & eric show up rushing to my dead body left in ryans arms. late afternoon the next day is my funeral, and after everyone has left jon and our son kadien mourn over my death. and ryan will never forgive himself for what has happend. and haratio, eric, alex & calliegh look at them from the hummers. the end

15. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I would not like to do in CSI: Miami... I would love to die watching CSI: Miami.. Then just not now but after a great life when I'm much older :p