How would you like the shows to end?...

How would I like to see the show end?

I like to Grissom and Sara live happily ever after, if they don't work out they want to be.

Grissom should tell Sara, she better off with Nick, because Nick will be there for her, so it Sara as to him. They understand each other.

Grissom finally realizes he has feeling for Catherine. Greg will find someone, like Wendy.

LadyHeather, couldn't agree more. I still love G but I was watching S1 back the other day and he was so playful and funny.

I like Sara with either Greggy or Nick. More realistic IMO.

And Grissom and Cath to get it oooooon, lol. ;)

If they were to end (which they had better not especially Vegas)

Grissom and Sara marrying
Catherine and Warwick consumating their friendship

Horatio and Yelana getting it on
Calleigh and Eric together

Stella and Mac realising they have feelings

I would like the shows to end as they started really, just a group of people working in a lab, so to speak.

No need for character death or main charaters leaving (although some could probably retire), I would like to imagine them all carrying on as CSI's, so the cameras stop rolling but we can still imagine that they are there doing their jobs, solving crimes and seeking justice :D

Guys, let's refrain from using the phrase 'get it on,' since that implies a certain type of activity. ;) 'Get together,' or 'start dating' would be better, thanks. :)

ETA: I'm also going to quote myself from the original post, to remind everyone of what I intended when I opened this thread:

We know it's inevitable--some day (hopefully not too soon) the CSI shows will go off the air. It sucks to think about it, but it made me wonder: how would you want the shows to end? No, I'm not talking about So-and-so and So-and-so walking down the aisle. I'm talking about the show itself.
~ Would you like to see major changes about to happen for the characters? (Someone retires, someone gets promoted, someone switches jobs or moves away, etc.)
~ Would you like to see major drama/action/excitement and maybe even *gasp* character-death? (say it ain't so!)
~ Or maybe you'd like to see those little descriptions next to each character saying what they went on to do with their lives?
~ Or would you rather it went off the same way it came on--right in the middle of things and without dictating what would happen in the future? (Which leaves things nicely open to interpretation for the individual fan.)
How would you like to see the shows end? :)
Let's please keep our shipping preferences to ourselves. Yes, I'm sure that we all have ideas for characters that should end up together, but let's discuss how the show itself would end, regardless of these. I've seen some great posts so far, so keep it up, guys. :)

*bump* so that newer members can weigh in on how they'd like the shows to end. :)

i'd like them to end by.....never ending lol
i know its not a possibility its just me being silly lol
i'd like it to be a happy ending obviously

luvingmyHoratio said:
For LV, I would like to see Grissom tell Sara that she'd be better off with Greg.

id like to see that too..
i dont want anyone to die or leave the show..

well, i know this wont be possible but i dont want the show to end at all... :(

I only really watch LV so as far as that show is concerned I think they should go out the way they came in - with style! :D

I hope they dont kill anyone off. They should tie up all the loose ends, but I think it is better to leave the rest to everyones individual imagination. It will also be open for TPTB to bring them all back if they and the cast want to. I reckon they will go to season 10 and then end it there. :(

I agree that any loose ends should be tied up but the final episode of LV should be left very open so the viewer can interpret what happens next in their imagination. Something like Grissom retiring would be fine but I'd be too upset if they killed anyone off.

As for the spinoff shows, I don't see them ending any time soon (LV might not either but probably sooner than the rest)
Again, I'd just like to see everything being cleared up and ending happy and neutral :)

For LV Grissom gets shot by Greg over Sara then Greg and Sara get arrested then Ecklie closes the graveyard shift.
M. when a good episode happens
NY the end of the world.

CSI_CSI said:
For LV Grissom gets shot by Greg over Sara then Greg and Sara get arrested then Ecklie closes the graveyard shift.
M. when a good episode happens
NY the end of the world.
Wow, very creative!!! :D

Me, CSI LV. Grissom and Sara getting married, and then moving away. Grissom leaving Greg in change, (That would be the day I die)

CSI M. Ryan being shot and loosing his memory, but parts of it return as there's flash backs of everything that happened on Miami.

CSI NY. Danny and Lindsay hooking up and adopting me as their child after Danny saved me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Please don't think I'm weird, because I already know I am

I would like to see LV finish up (while it's still at the top) with Catherine finding a lasting relationship, Grissom and Sara out in the open and the rest of the lads just being happy.

Let's See..
LV: When someone finally finds Tina's body in Warrick's basement and Doc admits she's been dead the entire 7th season.

M: An episode where Alexx doesn't stroke the corpse.

NY: Stella getting AIDS and slowing being killed by the disease and accidently giving it to like Flack or someone.

Back