How would CSI find your body?

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Dammit_Allie, Sep 23, 2006.

1. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

let me think........................not burned, sufficated of drowned, and definently not bleeding to death...............i would go death by chocolate but they would find me watching csi

2. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

well since im planning on being a CSI i really dont know how..

where: probably somewhere realistic like in the woods or somwthing

who: probably a killer i never caught..you cant get them all

oh now i know how. Badly decomposed, my COD will be GSW in my head.

its not like i think aobut this alot..but it just how i imagined it.

creepy huh?

3. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

- Not in a state of undress.
    - Wearing my favourite jeans and t-shirt.
    - Slumped at my desk with a pen clutched in my hand.

COD: Quietly snuffed with a silenced pistol, because I had too many ideas relating to Horatio and Calleigh's relationship, so I was a threat to the Miami writers who have had it out for me since reading the FF forum thread, CSI: DuCaine. :p Uh-oh, I might be giving them ideas...
    Calleigh would match the bullets, no problem. The motive would be tricky... ;)

- Or, in reality, in a field or something. If I was in Miami, it would be on the beach.
    - Wearing a nice dress.
    - My eyes wide open.
    COD: Blunt force trauma that left an impression.
    I would have defensive wounds and skin under my nails. Plenty of DNA to work with. Also several hairs in my hands. I'd help them nail him!! And it would be the only chance to see Horatio Caine kneeling beside me. :rolleyes:

Even in death, the dead have voices. And my voice would be heard!

4. CSI_Wearden

CSI_Wearden Witness

They would find me, Sat under a tree, with a Swab sticking out of my head! ^_^ I tried to get Evidence.. But i went too far.

5. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

- Where: Halfway between the rungs in my stairway.
    - Who: My own stupidity and some sort of balloon or dust or floating object.
    - COD: Trying to catch the floating dust or balloon, got stuck between the rungs in the stairrail and suffocated.

In reality:

- Where: In my shower with the water still running.
    - Who: Some sort of stalker who'd been watching my every move.
    - About the killer: He'd been watching me for a fair time. While I was in the shower, he snuck in through my front door, into the bathroom.
    - Weapon of choice: Small caliber gun.
    - COD: One gunshot to the back of the head.
    - The scene: Shower, water running. I'd be on the floor of the shower, probably in the state of undress. There would be soapy handprints on the walls, and hairs from the attacker in my drain. My hair would fall perfectly around my face, and I'd be lying so all parts that should be hidden were hidden. Sara would call me cute, and say I could be her and Grissom's secret love child.

6. GreggoMe

GreggoMe Victim

Interesting question, hehe.

If I could choose, I would want to die from something really unusual, murdered by a person who is well known and gets caught hopefully. I would want my eyes open, and to be having a good hair day the day I die. :] As many other people have said, not nude. Embarassing much?

But in reality, I will probably die of inhaling something poisonous [like a dangerous Sharpie], wearing my pajamas, in the evening.

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

They might get caught, but they usually get away with it because of the trial.

8. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Not such a difficult question. Most likely over my computer, whether at work or at home. Okay, I take a time out at nights, so I have to figure that one out yet. :rolleyes:

9. speedleishot

speedleishot Rookie

on my floor, csi miami paused on the tv, gun shot in my chest, thats the fantasy anyway...

10. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

They'll find me clapsed in front of my fridge on my way to get some cottage cheese, with my hair oily and i'd smell pretty bad. in my bathrobe, a tank top, and a pair of shorts. and they'll go into my living room and find seasons of CSI spread out and it on pause. and soon discover i'd been on one of my CSI binges.

11. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I'd be on my living room floor, CSI playing on the tv & TalkCSI displayed on my computer. Most likely, I'd have a smile on my face :lol:

12. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

At the moment with a broken shoulder, my head and my right hand on the keyboard, so I'll have to figure out another scenario.

13. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

No idea how they'd discover me, but as soon as Grissom walks in the room, I'd smile. :D

14. TRICK

TRICK Dead on Arrival

I die from a heart attack after learning that it'd be the CSIs who find my body. 8D~

15. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Er.. Bedroom, surrounded by pictures of CSI, my forensics jacket on..