How to be Danny Messer...?

Yeah! Should I wear wending ring too? :D ....

I think that too! :lol: I'm not ready to be married, not yet.
Imagine people start gossiping: "Look! She's wearing a ring to her left hand!!! Who's the lucky boy!?" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

As long as they don't start to offer their condolences to "the lucky boy", you should be okay. ;) :guffaw:

Sorry, I just could not resist. :guffaw: I got hooked on the title of your topic - it's hilarious! :guffaw:

Yeah! Should I wear wending ring too? :D ....

I think that too! :lol: I'm not ready to be married, not yet.
Imagine people start gossiping: "Look! She's wearing a ring to her left hand!!! Who's the lucky boy!?" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

As long as they don't start to offer their condolences to "the lucky boy", you should be okay. ;) :guffaw:

Sorry, I just could not resist. :guffaw: I got hooked on the title of your topic - it's hilarious! :guffaw:

No problem Wildcat. :D Yeah the title might give some "thoughts" :devil:
:guffaw:I didn't thought that much when I wrote it. I just wanted to catch some attention. I guess I took it did! :lol:

BTW I printed my shield so I can made the bagde. Sadly I didn't get the identical shield as they have in a show. If someone happen to have that shield could someone post a link. I'd rather have that "original one" ;)

Sammie, i don't understand what you mean with "shield"??????? a pic of any badge????

Here you have (I hope this is what you needed!)

CSI_NY_5x24_Grounds_for_decepcion01.jpg

Sammie, i don't understand what you mean with "shield"??????? a pic of any badge????

Here you have (I hope this is what you needed!)

CSI_NY_5x24_Grounds_for_decepcion01.jpg

Sorry I wrote that badly. :( I meant that metal part a as 'shield' I thought to print it and put that on some leather thing. So it would look like that one on the pic.

Sadly I only found this one. :(
csi.jpg

So if someone would happent to have that real badge foto so it would be easy to print I'd be so happy. :)

Ghawazee that is the right badge only I can't seperate the metal part out of it cause of the angle. :( But thanks my friend I really appriciate your help :)

Oukey....I decided to change my outfit plan a bit...*again* :lol:

I got my auntie's husband's old suit which fits perfectly. :D So I thought that I put suit pants, shirt and then a a vest. I know it's maybe not Danny's every-day style but I think I'd put that on 'party' category. :lol: So I think it will be somehing between Danny's first season style and these two pictures!;) (other is from mentalist.)

khphotos127952-carmine-giovinazzo.jpg

W020090421366770843094.jpg

Ou I forgot to mention I got black leather jacket too! ;)

I got my auntie's husband's old suit which fits perfectly. :D So I thought that I put suit pants, shirt and then a a vest. I know it's maybe not Danny's every-day style but I think I'd put that on 'party' category. :lol: So I think it will be somehing between Danny's first season style and these two pictures!;) (other is from mentalist.)...

I think it would be ok as on the first pic (though I personally prefer jeans and black leather jacket - seems more like Danny ;) ). Just don't overdo it - no way Danny would ever look like Sam Baker :wtf: - TOTALLY different style. :lol:

I got my auntie's husband's old suit which fits perfectly. :D So I thought that I put suit pants, shirt and then a a vest. I know it's maybe not Danny's every-day style but I think I'd put that on 'party' category. :lol: So I think it will be somehing between Danny's first season style and these two pictures!;) (other is from mentalist.)...

I think it would be ok as on the first pic (though I personally prefer jeans and black leather jacket - seems more like Danny ;) ). Just don't overdo it - no way Danny would ever look like Sam Baker :wtf: - TOTALLY different style. :lol:

Yeah I know what you mean...;) But on the other hand..."again" people in my school don't know the CSI:NY characters...so they won't add the clothes automaticly to a character. *sad though*:( I'd love to wear like Carmine on that pic but the major issue is the weather. I have to put a lot of layers otherwise I gonna freeze cause we have "a tradition" which is outside and if the weather sticks in this -25-30 degress I gonna need warm clothes...:lol:

Don't worry guys I'll try different options in during this next couple weeks I'm sure I will get Danny's character out of me! :D Leather jacket and pants I wish they would be jeans but I have to settle for suit pants. :shifty: I tried the draw stubble and light beard yesterday and when I look at myself from the mirror I saw more Danny Messer there than myself ! :lol:

I made the badge yesterday too. It's perfect! Thanks again for those who posted the pictures! :bolian:

I love Carmine in this pic but as I said this is Carmine at the 100th episode of CSI NY's party so if you want to look like Danny don't go this way:):):)

I love Carmine in this pic but as I said this is Carmine at the 100th episode of CSI NY's party so if you want to look like Danny don't go this way:):):)

Thanks for the tip. :) I understand that Danny and Carmine aren't the same. :D But I think they still have a lot of common! :lol:

Back