How to be Danny Messer...?

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MoonyGirl, Jan 16, 2010.

1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi guys! :)

I need a bit help. Our high school senior party is coming closer
    and closer and I decided I wanna play detective Danny Messer. :D So do you have ideas what stuff/equipments I need? I have to think how do I get gun, badge, holster etc....without paying much. :rolleyes:

Plus I don't know 'that much' Danny as a character, since I'm more Mac fan ;) but since I can't play him I ended up being Danny cause I have to wear glasses! :lol: I'm thinking how I hide my hair at the moment! :lol:

So....fresh ideas...bring it on! ;)

Sam

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

a leather jacket, glasses and the hair. You must pay attention to the hair :D I think Danny is more for what he is that for what he uses ;)

The hair again :D

3. flying mouse

flying mouse Witness

Ghwazee is right. How about keep saying his signature word, BOOM? That will definitely work. :D

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hair...got it. :D I tried to get my hair up today actually and do a bit stubble/beard! Hmm...I've seen a bit different styles of hair in different seasons. If you have a pic to show I'd be glad! ;)

Yeah...*BOOM* definitely. :D Unfurtunately I don't think in our school people watch CSI:NY 'that much, which is unbeliable... :rolleyes: so I'm not sure will they understand that... :alienblush: but I'll definitely use it anyway! Only wonder that does it sound in Finnish!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I think if I got a chance host there I could use that boom-line! :D

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Of course Sammy! :D It took me some time because my range of piccies are about Stella, Mac and Smacked :D but i think these will help you some :D

Season 6 (pointy hair. Two days beard :D Nice!)

[​IMG]

Season 5

[​IMG]

I'd rather a leather jacket but Danny is Danny :D

Season 1 with a jacket and his glasses

[​IMG]

Season 2 no jacket, and a t- shirt instead

[​IMG]

if you ask me, Danny is t-shirt, glasses and pointy hair :D along with 2 days beard (it makes him vulnerable :D )

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

What does a bear have to do with anything?

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Whine a lot
    Have unfortunate taste in women
    Have a smitten homicide detective trail you around and save you when you get into trouble (which you do, a lot)
    Say "boom" every time you make an interesting discovery
    Wear glasses until your vision miraculously corrects itself around season five
    Trip every now and then, because you're kind of klutzy
    Pout when you don't get your way
    Forget condoms
    Make bad jokes

;) Good luck! :)

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Thanks Top41! :thumbsup: Those we're great tips! Plus they made me laugh :lol: so I'm sure they'll get everybody else too! :D

Whining and pouting is easy...I'll do all the time! :lol: Women yeah...erm...I can do it...! :D

Bad jokes and condoms are harder. Jokes cause I don't joke around much. I have to start practise! Condoms...I don't think that our overly strict head-master let us use that kind of language there. I don't understand why not?!? :O

Yeah Danny's vision correct itself but I think I'm not that lucky! :guffaw:

thanks so much for the pics! :bolian: Hmm I think I'll go with that pointy hair too cause it's easier for me. I can get my hair up with a lot of wax and hairspray! :lol: *hopefully* :rolleyes: 2 days beard sounds great too I can draw using brown eyeliner etc. Actually as I tried Danny look yesterday it came up better than I thought when I look at myself in the mirror I looked more Danny than myself when I stared just the face! :lol:

Clothes...I think I'll go with season 1 look...but hold on I happen to own leather jacket and I can get white shirt too....now I need pants...now there's a challenge! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your advices so far. Keep it coming! :D There's still month to go before big day! ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  9. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Doesn't Danny wear jeans a lot? I don't know really, but it seems so to me at least. : D

10. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

yah !!! jeans and converse:lol::lol::lol:

11. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

With the exception of Season One, I feel like he always does.

12. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Yeah he does, but I can't wear jeans since I don't have 'guys jeans' unfurtunately so I think I'll keep myself more into season 1c style which is more 'professional'. Little details doesn't matter that much cause like I said earlier many people in my school don't know the character or the show itself that well. Original CSI: is more knowned in here. Sadly.

Good note thought. :)

13. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Don't forget to act like you've had every ounce of life sucked out of you because you're married to Lindsay "the albatross" Monroe. :p

14. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Heh! Yeah! Should I wear wending ring too? :D

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

why don't you just portray single Danny?:devil:

just sayin':lol: