How tall are you?

littlesara1 said:
I'm 5'1 3/4" (yes, the 3/4 HAS to be in there!! lol) Another shortie! :)
Hey I am counting to the 7/8 th so I know how important the fractions are. I am SOOOOO close to 5 foot!

The thread title should be changed to "How SHORT are you?" for me. I'm about 5'4", that's about 165cm. Very short.

I wish I were that tall. Everyone says my sister looks older than me. I am 3 1/4 (there are the fractions again) years her superior but she is too tall!

I'm 171cm. Not tall, not short. I'm the third tallest in the family. Mom's the shortest. She keeps complaining that now, instead of looking down at us, she has to crank her neck and look up :lol:.

Golden_Smile said:
:lol: I know an Irish person that is small and we call her 'leprachon', which she laughs at as well :)

I think I'm about 5'6" - not entirely sure
:lol: LMAO.. they sometimes call me a leprechaun (I'm 5'3" = 1.60m, which is short here in Holland) but I had a friend who had the same height as me, and he had reddish hair and kinda looked funny and he acted funny too.. so everytime I saw him I was like: "Hey Sam.. where's your shillelagh!!" :lol:

I'm 5'6, wich is 1.68m. That is average for Dutch standards I think :lol: I'm not short and not tall, I like my height :p

I'm ... *sob*... 4'11". SHUT UP! I'm not a midget, I'm just really, really short. But normally proportioned, I swear. I'd convert to cm, but I don't know how. And I'm Canadian, so that's a really scary thing.

Back