Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, there's alot of you young whipper-snappers out there! i'm 21, became an obsessive fan about two years ago but have managed to watch pretty much every episode, thanks to Spike airing and re-airing (and...re-re-airing) the earlier seasons

Well I guess I'm the old one in the group. I turned 33 in August. I've been watching it for almost 2 years now.

Hey Katjo becareful there I turned 33 in "September" so lets watch the "Old" comments. :lol:

you guys arent old :) i know of a few peole older than you areound...i think that there are 2 or 3 people in their 40s, and another 2 or 3 in their 50s.
what is the average age here?
id like to think that there are more in the 20 and up cayegory than the 20 and down category, but from reading here, it seems that there are alot of people under age 16 :eek:

Either "Allstar" or Allmaple" did a poll once along time ago regarding age and country but it dropped and I don't remember the out come it was an on going poll.

way off D :p although it was one of us cannucks :D
it was nickstokesfan who started that but has since left us. i think it was called 'who are you' ot something if you wanted to find it :)

allmaple said:
way off D :p although it was one of us cannucks :D
it was nickstokesfan who started that but has since left us. i think it was called 'who are you' ot something if you wanted to find it :)
Dang search function didn't work had to work back from page 52 lol to find it, Who are you, inquiring minds want to know. So yep thanks you were right, though I don't know why I thought you or allstar did it. :lol:

Hu-rah!!! A lot of peeps close to my age. Well, I'm turning 16 this June.

Aight, this is for anyone who watches the show on AXN: SEASON 7 COMES NEXT MONTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back