Votes: 17 31.5%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 26 and I have been hooked since the pilot so I guess I was 21 when it came on. :D

My niece is 8 and she's into CSI since a week :D Guess who taught her that! And my sister (Emily, or Ylime on this site) is 29. (and I'm 22, but I've said that already methinks)

I'm 27-years old. I love only CSI and CSI:Miami (Law & Order's way better than CSI:NY). I think it's great we have such a wide age-range of fans (although I understand the older fans better and I think they understand the show better, too-hehe). In any case, when I was 13 or thereabouts, I did enjoy Knight Rider, McGuyver, The Equalizer, Magnum P.I., The A-Team... (but didn't really understand it as well as when I saw the reruns later) so maybe I understand that in this day and age, kids would watch whatever's popular too. Take care.

Ooooh! Except for The Equalizer. I watched everyone of the shows you mentioned. Plus, Simon & Simon. I thought I was going to marry Tom Selleck when I was little. :rolleyes:

In any case, when I was 13 or thereabouts, I did enjoy Knight Rider, McGuyver, The Equalizer, Magnum P.I., The A-Team...

I was soooo gonna marry Templeton Peck aka Faceman! (Dirk Benedict, and I was only about 8 when it was on TV... I had a thing for older men :D) And MacGuyver was my partner in rescuing people hee hee! I always played MacGuyver epis, but without the penknife, wasn't allowed to carry that to school with me :lol: Those were great times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back