• I fall somewhere in the middle

Votes: 26 48.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 23 :D and after reading everyone else`s age im feeling quite old! :(

Hah, you want old?
I'm feeling positively ancient at 37? :(
I feel your pain, I just turned 35. I didn't get "addicted" to the show until Season 5, but I've been watching for a few years.

I'm 30. I'm feeling rather ancient, too. :( I have been watching since January. I just have the first four episodes to see from S5 now. I love syndication.

Oh, yay! More people in their 30's!!!! I just turned 30 in May, and sometimes I feel downright old on this board.

Hah, you want old? I'm feeling positively ancient at 37? :(
Well, I'm here to take the pressure off all those who are feeling old. Let's just say that when TLaDiLA made it's theater debut in 1985 I was already in my 40s. That makes me dead in dog years. :D

But that's irrelevant because CSI/WP fans come in all ages. The old ones just aren't as noisy as I am. ;)

Actually I never realized there were so many teenagers interested in CSI. Makes me wonder if I would have been watching it when I was a teen instead of Miami Vice, Family Ties, The Cosby Show, etc. hehe

I'll stand up and be old with you guys, I'm 38 :eek: and being around younger people is a good thing so long as you don't think about the fact that your old enough to be their mother.... I think I'll just shut up now. :eek:

All my "kids" are Sparks and Guides. I am now old enough to be a mother to any of my Guides. That's scary. So I stop thinking about it as quickly as possible.

I'm happy we don't have a lifespan of dogs. We'd miss you here ebuzz. Heck the youngin's would be left. Okay. I'll stop now.

i'm 27 (had to actually think there)

i was actually surprised at the average age, thought it would be older.... dunno why, probably coz none of the under twenties i know watch the show...

ps i think it's great how the show appeals to so many different ages..... from the old souls to the young-at-heart...

especially since the cast is older... not usually appealing to younger people, why do you guys think that is?

Don't know about most fans, but I am 43.
There may not be a specific age group, it depends on a person's taste and interests.

I, too, have been surprised at all the younger people that are into the show. Most of the people that I know who watch it are older than I am (parents, aunt and uncle, etc). But, I think it's great - there seem to be very few shows out there that appeal to such a wide audience. CSI seems to have something for everyone....drama, humor, the hint of relationships, a puzzle to figure out, great characters with great chemistry, actors that appeal to everyone......

I guess to get 20-some million people watching the show each week, all the age groups are tuning in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back