How Much is Gas Where you Live?

I just filled up and paid $1.05.7 a litre. Now that our election is over lets see what happens to prices :rolleyes:

Gas here is $0.99.3 a litre. This is the first time since February that gas is below $1.00 a litre :) It's expected that gas prices will continue to fall :)

The other day I saw that oil was down to about $70.00US a barrel. Hopefully it will continue to fall so our gas prices will continue to fall :)

Wow that is low! Lowest I have seen around here was $2.61 cash or $2.67 credit. *keeps hoping it drops*

Wow that is low! Lowest I have seen around here was $2.61 cash or $2.67 credit. *keeps hoping it drops*

That is usually how high it is around here most of the time. In fact, it'll probably be back up to around there by the end of the week. Which is why I am really happy that I filled my tank all of the way up today. :)

A couple of days ago, it dropped to $2.99 a gallon near my house. Didn't expect to see that happen in my lifetime.

It's down to like $2.90 or less here now. I love it!! And they say it may keep dropping.

Two gas stations here were having a price war yesterday, it was down to $2.03 a gallon at one the other was $2.05 a gallon. I topped off for a half tank.

Back