"House Of Hoarders" Discussion **Spoilers**

This IS really gross. I think tptb could use that as a hook to draw in the young boys for this episode. Beiber worked for the young girls earlier in the season, but boys really get off on 'gross'. Of course their parents might not be as enthusiastic. :lol:

Oh my gosh that's funny! :lol: And now I know what scared Nick too...a rat wearing a saddle! :lol:

Saw a commercial for the episode tonight and I LOVE that Nick is on the little whatever it is called that they show for the show along with Cath and Ray. Lookin' good. :D

Oh my gosh that's funny! :lol: And now I know what scared Nick too...a rat wearing a saddle! :lol:

Saw a commercial for the episode tonight and I LOVE that Nick is on the little whatever it is called that they show for the show along with Cath and Ray. Lookin' good. :D

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Nick :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Sara: "Nick, smile" :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I agree with you, Smokey, I love that Nick was added to that promo pic with Ray and Catherine.

:(:(:(:(Can someone please..post it for us nonUS fans.:(:(:(

Seconded! At least it's only one more day now.. and us Canadians do get to watch the whole episode earlier than the US. :D

Hoping for some good Nick/Greg/Sara moments - my favorite three characters. :)

Great clip, I love Nick and Sara. I always liked them together, as friends of course. I'm looking forward to the episode.

:(:(:(:(Can someone please..post it for us nonUS fans.:(:(:(

Seconded! At least it's only one more day now.. and us Canadians do get to watch the whole episode earlier than the US. :D

Here, try this. :)

The squish! :eek: Poor Nick. First is suit now his boots become evidence. :lol: Love Nick & Sara in this.

Susan

Thank you!

That was hilarious. :guffaw: If the rest of the episode is like that, I'm gonna love this one!

Here is a video from The Insider with George, Jorja, and Eric talking about this episode. I hope I did this right. If not, the CSI page on Facebook posted it. :)

Just saw that on Facebook myself! Very nice little interview with George, Jorja, and Eric. How cool that it was George's idea to do a hoarders show! :)

Back