"House Of Hoarders" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Oct 17, 2010.

1. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Series: 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation'
    Episode Title: 'House of Hoarders'
    Episode Number: 1105
    Synopsis: "A woman who suffers from a condition called "hoarding" becomes a murder suspect when a dead body is found buried under piles of trash and debris inside her home."

Original Airdate
    : October 21, 2010
    CreditsWritten By: Christopher Barbour
    Directed By: Alec Smight

Guest Stars:

• Jon Wellner as Henry Andrews
    • Bertila Damas as Marta Santiago
    • Ramon De Ocampo as Julian Santiago
    • Annie Wersching as Dr. Prescott
    • Georgie Flores as Alicia Santiago
    • Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
    • Larry Sullivan as Officer Akers

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I wonder when/if Archie, Bobby and Mandy will be back. I always see Henry on the guest list, but so far not either of the other three this season.

3. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure what the others are doing, but Gerald McCullouch seems to be pretty busy with a lot of things, including promoting his movie, "Bear City".

4. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know Archie Kao is working on other projects, I don't about the others but I assume they are as well

Nice to see Henry again, and Annie Wersching from 24 :)

I don't think Catherine is going to be in this ep :( hopefully Sara and Greg will have some good screentime :)

Hoarding will certainly be interesting but I don't know about the rest of the ep cause the writer Christopher Barbour, wrote Long Ball and Lying Down with the Dogs and I wasn't crazy about either of those episodes

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Really looking forward to seeing Annie Wersching!

A bit of trivia: she filmed this episode five weeks after giving birth. :)

6. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Wow give her props lol

SOOO looking forward to this ep! No Cath :( but maybe that'll give Greg some good old screen time with Sara and Nick :)

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Do we know for sure if Catherine isn't going to be in the episode? I think it's just speculation right now.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Catherine is not shown in the promo, so people assume she is not in the episode. We'll have to wait and see, maybe she has a very small role.

I am looking forward to this episode, Nick, Sara, and Greg are a great team.

9. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

So that's why people thinks she's not in the ep? She's just suffering the same fate as Greggo most of the time? :lol:

Until the older lab rats come back I'll probably never be looking forward to an episode, but this one mildly peaks my interests.

By the way, was anyone else reminded of that guy in Bad to the Bone when they read the synopsis? It was the first thought that came into my head :lol:

10. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Well I am looking forward to how they are to go about this episode. I've watched the show "Hoarders" on television and even though I know this will not be the same, it'll still be interesting to see.

As for Catherine? Just because she isn't in the promo doesn't mean that she won't be in the episode....as someone pointed out already. And as another mentioned, she could just have a small part in the episode this time around....not enough though to warrant an appearance in the promo. Remember, she is still listed for 19 of the 23 episodes this season. Well last I knew anyway.

I mean, there are plenty of times that Greg isn't seen, but ends up at some point in that particular show. And the same with Hodges! I hardly ever see him in promos, hardly being the key word, yet most times he is to be seen somewhere along the way.

As for Archie and Mandy? Yeah, I would love to see them as well, but I also know that Archie and Sheeri are working on other projects...as is Gerald McCullouch. And while Wally is as well, because he is a regular and not re-occurring, we still see him. Which makes this gal happy :)

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

This is posted by CBS on You Tube...new longer promo for "Hoarders"

12. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Thanks! Cracks me the hell up when Nick gets scared there! :lol: Wonder what caused it?

13. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

It looks like in one scene Nick and I'm going to say Greg actually fall down because there's so much stuff.

And when the woman yells Don't touch that to Nick.....his face......like he just got yelled at by his mother.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: Darn... and I have to wait until Sunday to watch the ep cause I'll be out of town and won't be able to get CBS. :(

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

I'm looking forward to this episode.With Catherine having a smaller or no screentime in this episode(sad about it)Greg is able to fill the gap with Sara on his side.:)