House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

i do love house/wilson, they're like an old married couple they way they fight. it probally won't happen, but i love how wilson is always sticking up for house, and how they're living together

Yay :D

beautifulview said:

cath4gil i totally agree with you, cameron in a dress is like vicodin for him. i loved that scene, i was thinking , "oh he didn't see her yet" and the "whoa!" :D

we have gotten a tidbit of scenes, like, "ignorance is bliss," i LOVED that scene. did you see that HIS finges kinda curled around hers as well? like he wanted to draw her closer. *awws*

During the Wow moment I keep saying turn around House, turn around when Cameron walked into the office and the bet scene was just sooo brill, UST going all over the place in that scene

midnight_tiptoes said:
Gotta go with House and Cuddy. Aside from the hot, snarky, hate sex (which is always awesome) they have a long history and great understanding of each other. She knew him pre-infarction, during the infarction, and after. She's always been there for him. She gets him, and he gets her, it works. They're equals. She's the only person who can stand up to him and fire back (even Wilson can't do this). She understands the things he has gone through, they don't overwhelm her, and she doesn't define him through those events in his life. They push each other but know when to stop. Cuddy knows what a great doctor he is and would even put her job in jeopardy for his. Plus, they can go at each other like nobody's business. There's a great ammount of humor, but but there's also a great ammount of respect, caring and admiration, not to mention sexual tension (House watching Cuddy putting on her make up? Hottest. Scene. Ever.). The relationship is incredibly complex, given their history. I feel this is more of a mature/adult relationship. It's more for me. I have no patience for childish games.

Ditto on all counts. And which ep shows House watching Cuddy put her make-up on? Pics, Carol, please????

cath4gil said:
Yay :D

beautifulview said:

cath4gil i totally agree with you, cameron in a dress is like vicodin for him. i loved that scene, i was thinking , "oh he didn't see her yet" and the "whoa!" :D

we have gotten a tidbit of scenes, like, "ignorance is bliss," i LOVED that scene. did you see that HIS finges kinda curled around hers as well? like he wanted to draw her closer. *awws*

During the Wow moment I keep saying turn around House, turn around when Cameron walked into the office and the bet scene was just sooo brill, UST going all over the place in that scene

Perfect! that scene made my week, whats with the fingers thing? did i miss something?

so true, who needs vicoden when you got cameron looking so hot? :lol:

i thought was a little weird how they looked with the lab coats over all their nice clothes, i realize that they were not going to go home and change, but you would think they had a change of clothes at the hospital or something, i think cameron keep hers on just for house... :lol: i loved the look on her face when he just stared too, it was kinda like when he said "i love you" to get her to open her a while back, now its her turn to dish the sutff! it was so cute!

btw, im an idiot, what is UST?

UST stands for Ultra Sexual Tension ;)

Perfect! that scene made my week, whats with the fingers thing? did i miss something?

During the bet scene, House touched Cameron's fingers first and slowly moved his hand down her fingers and then took the money from Cameron's fingers :devil:

What I really want to know is....

Who will Wilson end up with??? I know he is having trouble actually accepting his failed marriage but will he turn into house with his ex-wife and have this on-again-off-again relationship with his mystery woman. I don't know if any regular doctor on the show would suit Wilson but if so I would have to say Cameron because he often comforts her. They have a lot in common...
1. They are both very nice
2. They are both DOCTORS (I mean Hello!)
3. They both despise... I mean, understand... House
4. And... they both have had "failed" marriages. (ok, maybe Camerons husband dying isn't failed but her priorities with that marriage really did not seem to make a long-lasting relationship with the cancer patient.

Does anyone else have any thoughts of who will be in Wilson's romantic life again???

Poncholives38, i'm a wilson/cameron shipper as well, and if they do end up having him have a relationship on the show, i think they might bring in a new female doctor, one who makes him go head-over-heals crazy for her. but thats just me, i'm still shipping house/cameron

anyhoo, wanted to say to EVERYONE that there's a house MD message board, like this one, but House MD. so here's the link, click me!

the equivilant of "shipper central" for anyone who's interested is located here. i'm beautifulview there as well too, so come, post!

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

Okay, I started out as a House/Stacy shipper but after last week's and the weeks before that's eps, I'm now a House/Cameron shipper. But I think Chase is kinda hot lol

Xx..::Mia-Sara::..xX

Poncholives38 said:
What I really want to know is....

Who will Wilson end up with??? I know he is having trouble actually accepting his failed marriage but will he turn into house with his ex-wife and have this on-again-off-again relationship with his mystery woman. I don't know if any regular doctor on the show would suit Wilson but if so I would have to say Cameron because he often comforts her. They have a lot in common...
1. They are both very nice
2. They are both DOCTORS (I mean Hello!)
3. They both despise... I mean, understand... House
4. And... they both have had "failed" marriages. (ok, maybe Camerons husband dying isn't failed but her priorities with that marriage really did not seem to make a long-lasting relationship with the cancer patient.

I agree on those same seminents. Wilson/Cam are truly my hopeful ship. They seem to compliment each other. I don't see Cameron/Chase. They just don't fit together for me. I'm kinda into House/Cuddy.

sorry to all of the cameron/house shippers but it dont see it, they just gave you the couple, im not talking about all of you but some people only like them together because they gave you a episode all about it

i like chase and cameron and i like them together way before they slept together, i like there little fight and the way they look at each other, plus i think they are the ducklings that still need to learn alot about life, so they can do it together, plus cant you just imagen them showing up at work together, forman would be like wtf but to me if it was house showing up with cameron it would be like we already knew that would happen

house and cuddy, i can totaly see wilsons face, i actually think he would laugh just imagen cuddy on the back of his bike, and house is the only one who has seen her privates or at least looks at them to push her bottons :p

oh and lets all say happy birthday to hugh laurie!!! <333 :p

csikicksurass said:
arent you tired of people saying that you can only have csi fan fics but what if you writen a really good house on and you want to sare it on this site because there are alot of fans of fan fics on here so nows your chance if you have a link or you want to write it on here go ahead :D

heres mine
summary: chase comes into work with symptoms of a strage sickness but the big thing is the secret he's holding from them.
characters: chase/cameron (there might be moments between them)

(please be kind it took ALOT of resurch)

fan fic

Back