House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

wow that's a great scene!! thanks for the caps cath4gil :D,

2. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

No worries ;)

Damn great scene :D

3. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

yep :D but I couldn't watch the episode :( do you know where can I find some house/cameron videos ???

4. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

yea, cath4gil, i love that scene. You already said this but I gotta say it again,

Damn great scene.

5. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

:D

Here is a good site for H/C MV's the site is in spanish, but the vids are easy to find ;)

6. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

wow thats cool!!

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

<3 house_cam :D

7. Exquisite

Exquisite Rookie

House/Cuddy, House and Cuddy!!!

I like Chameron/Chase a lot too, but House/Cuddy rule the snark. House/Stacy is awesome too, I like House/Cameron, but I don't ship them.

8. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Ahhh you've seen the shipper thread then

House/Cameron, House/Cameron ;)

9. GilandSara

GilandSara Lab Technician

House Cameron!!!! All the way!!!!

10. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Gotta go with House and Cuddy. Aside from the hot, snarky, hate sex (which is always awesome) they have a long history and great understanding of each other. She knew him pre-infarction, during the infarction, and after. She's always been there for him. She gets him, and he gets her, it works. They're equals. She's the only person who can stand up to him and fire back (even Wilson can't do this). She understands the things he has gone through, they don't overwhelm her, and she doesn't define him through those events in his life. They push each other but know when to stop. Cuddy knows what a great doctor he is and would even put her job in jeopardy for his. Plus, they can go at each other like nobody's business. There's a great ammount of humor, but but there's also a great ammount of respect, caring and admiration, not to mention sexual tension (House watching Cuddy putting on her make up? Hottest. Scene. Ever.). The relationship is incredibly complex, given their history. I feel this is more of a mature/adult relationship. It's more for me. I have no patience for childish games.

Lately, I've been getting more and more into the idea of Wilson/Cameron. Cameron doesn't act like an annoying, whiny, needy teenager when she's around Wilson. They also seem to open up quite considerably when they're around each other. She's at ease when sharing with him things about her past. He, surprisingly, opened up to her about his divorces and him cheating on his wife. He also seems to have a lot of patience towards her, even when she's being incredibly annoying. I don't know. Despite the age difference, they seem kind of like equals (obviously not professionally, but emotionally, sometimes; they seem to connect). And well, isn't it just like Cameron to fall in love with the best friend? ;) It'll probably never happen, but I've found myself gravitating towards that fandom lately. Been gobbling up lots of fics!

11. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

oh i lovelove house/cameron and house/wilson.
    maybe its because i'm a GSR shipper but i love their scenes, they're both *damaged*... but i would shipe house/cuddy if she wasn't (IMHO) so uptight. stacy annoys me. i dont know why.

12. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

How sooo great was the latest House/Cameron moment in the latest eppy :), House wants her ;)

13. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

House/Cameron all the way!

they are one of favorite pairs out of all the shows that i watch, but lately we havent got anything from them, its been rather weird

i dont want Cameron/Wilson to happpen, but they are rather cute togehter i have to admit

and i totally agree with you beautifulview, stacy is one of the most annoying characters in the world, she really screwed up house there for a while and it really bugged me

14. beautifulview

beautifulview Pathologist

thank you csi_grissom! whenever she's arround, house falls all over himself, and she said herself that nothing could happen between them.

cath4gil i totally agree with you, cameron in a dress is like vicodin for him. i loved that scene, i was thinking , "oh he didn't see her yet" and the "whoa!" :D

we have gotten a tidbit of scenes, like, "ignorance is bliss," i LOVED that scene. did you see that HIS finges kinda curled around hers as well? like he wanted to draw her closer. *awws*

15. Guest

Guest Guest

House/Wilson!! Although obvious it isn't going to happen. So, I say...House/Cuddy. Banterbanter, snarksnark, and all that jazz between them, you know. Chase/Cameron, also, because they make such a cute couple. =D