House#2: 'More Addictive Then Vicodin!'

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Tinkerbell, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

So because of my stupid volleyball match tonight, I was forced to miss the season premiere of House. (at least I'm 95.5% sure that it was indeed tonight...) So I was just wondering whether someone could either a) PM me a detailed despcription of everything that happened or b) post something spoiler-y (Which I guess it isn't now because it's over, but still...). I only ask because I don't think I'll have any time to watch it because along with stupid volleyball, I am trying to plan my class' homecoming...So, anyway, if someone could do that I would greatly appreciate it.

2. dopebabygirl

dopebabygirl CSI Level Two

I can't wait to finally watch it :)

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

House walks out on a patient who's in cardiac arrest, and tells Wilson he won't come back till he says he'll stay. So Cuddy goes to his apartment and tells House he has to come back. House slams his door in her face. Wilson left last night for good. He told House, he was never really his friend. That for the years they had known each other, it was just Wilson standing up for him around others. In the ending, you see Wilson walking down the hall with his stuff.

Hope this helps:) It was a very good premire all around

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

OMG is this seriously happening????
    Great ep but not as spectacular a premier as i was hoping but the ending was a real shocker with Wilson's speech

5. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Premiere was so-so (why does this always seem to be the case) anyway yeah I think Wilson's speech at the end was him still hurting. He said that he didn't blame House for Ambers death and that House should have been alone on that bus. And how House and him were really never friends. I think Wilson is just trying to figure out how to deal (like the convo between him and Cameron) with Ambers death. I think it is gonna take some time but Wilson will realize that in some warped way they are friends and maybe House will finally do something for Wilson buy bringing him back home.

6. dopebabygirl

It was a real good premiere, I love it, the end is a bit weird, didn't expect that.
    It's sad, I hope it's not ending this way. Poor House.

the scene with Wilson and Camron is the best :)

7. Smiliee

Smiliee Coroner

Thanks for the info everyone! I'm soooo excited! I was going to watch it on Fox's website, but it said that the episodes aren't up until eight days after the first airing!!! Gahh! I'll be a whole week behind! At least we're getting TiVo in two weeks and iTunes sells them so I guess it'll be okay....

I'm scared for Wilson. It's hard to go through something like that. The tension between House and Wilson will be fun to watch though. I'm really curious to watch Wilson's conversation with Cameron, too. They never really have many scenes together alone.

8. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Hey guys, I saw the premiere but my TiVo cut off the last seconds of it. The last line I heard was "We're not friends anymore, House." Could anyone enlighten me as to what was said/done next?

9. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

So I finally watched the premiere...

Wilson continues with, "I'm not sure we ever were," and then he walks out of his office carrying his stuff, leaving House alone inside.

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok so it wasn't only my DVR that cut off the very end? Was the show a bit longer or something that they cut off? I was so mad about that! Glad that's all I missed and thanks for posting it!

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

That's basically it. It ended that way. That's all you've missed. Kinda makes you want more resolution right? :rolleyes: Now, I can't wait for the next episode to air.

12. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Thanks for sharing pics from the Emmys Daquien! ;)

So Jesse Spencer's got a new girlfriend, huh? I wonder how Jennifer Morrison feels about that... :p

Tuesday's coming and I'm excited! :lol:

14. dopebabygirl

i can't see the pics. :(

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Olivia and Lisa both looked great! Not so sure about Jen's dress...

Omar and Kal both looked very dapper!

It would've been fun if Hugh had won and one of the castmates (probably Lisa E would have done it) would have accepted for him.

But I did love seeing them win for Best Direction - they showed Lisa E and she looked so excited!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.