Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny for the younger set??? Thanks for the compliment Minnie... *feels young again*... But to be honest, there isn't actually one man on all three CSIs that really makes me glue to the TV... I just like bullets, dead bodies, a well-considered script and a Catherine that kicks Sara's butt... :D

I guess it was Carmine's character as ThumpyG, that makes me think that. (Its also what turned me off to Carmine. Sorry to those who like Danny from NY unfortunately for me, all I see is ThumpyG wearing glasses and a suit!)

RYAN WOLFE!! <-- HOT STUFF!! *Droolz!!* :D :D
Eric Delko & Greg from the original CSI.
Nick I say is alright.

I like Archie Kao from CSI, Adam Rodriguez from CSI Miami and Gary Sinise from CSI New York.

I thought that I would post my 2 cents worth.

I LOVE Gary Sinise. His eyes his smile his voice he is just so doable. Sigh!!

In the other two shows in Vegas I like Warrick in Miami I like Horacio.

But Gary Rules

Fruitbat

Hopless Mac Fan (Incase you couldnt guest already)

on CSI: i'd say Stokes...he is so cute!
on CSI:NY it's gotta be Danny!
On CSI:Miami uhhhhh lets think...oh! Ryan

I could not agree more.
Have you heard his band "The Bell St. Cafe Band"? I haven't yet.

I only watch the original, so this narrows it down considerably for me.

Okay, you're likely going to laugh at me, but that's okay.

I think Nick is attractive but he's a) too young for me, and b) not my type. Greg also fits a). I think Warrick is more attractive than Nick. I also think Grissom is very sexy.

So those guys are all attractive...but if I had to pick the one to take home...believe it or not, though I know he's not a CSI...it would be Brass. I just love his sense of humor, his down-to-earth quality, his aplomb in nearly any situation, his toughness with suspects, but the fact that he cares about the whole CSI team.

So he's my favorite member of the team. My favorite CSI, though? Has to be Warrick.

WK

I only watch the original, so this narrows it down considerably for me.

Okay, you're likely going to laugh at me, but that's okay.

I think Nick is attractive but he's a) too young for me, and b) not my type. Greg also fits a). I think Warrick is more attractive than Nick. I also think Grissom is very sexy.

So those guys are all attractive...but if I had to pick the one to take home...believe it or not, though I know he's not a CSI...it would be Brass. I just love his sense of humor, his down-to-earth quality, his aplomb in nearly any situation, his toughness with suspects, but the fact that he cares about the whole CSI team.

So he's my favorite member of the team. My favorite CSI, though? Has to be Warrick.

WK

We should totally be allowed to take them home. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back