Hottest Men from all Three CSI's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey ppl i'm new here so you gotta help me out... (plz?)
well before i ask anything, must post my hottest guy.... (i'm guessing you'd kno from my sn)

rawr *tackles greg* (duh)

then after that, i guess nick.... his texan (is it?) accent is HOT. no doubt! except i don't really like his hair in 5th season.... :( but that's ok, i can live with it!

and then.... warrick and archie are tied....

hey, this is really random, but what do you billy fans see in him? (sorry... i've just never really seen him in that way) just wonderin :p

i envy the csi girls too... they're too pretty.... :( it really makes me depressed....

and here's the "i'm such a beginner @ this site" question, but u kno for the signatures, you can put in icons and stuff, right? how do you do that? thanks <3

xoxo-gregsanderslover

If you go to your ´Home´ and there to ´Personal Information, e-mail, password, etc.´ there´s a box where it says ´Signature´. You can type there any text/quote you like...and for Banners in your Sig...use this code:

[image]url of your pic here[/image]

But the maximim size for a Sig-Banner in this Forum is 220w x 75h ...and about having an Avatar...you can have an Avy as soon as you got 100 posts...hope I could help out

hey ppl i'm new here so you gotta help me out... (plz?) ....hey, this is really random, but what do you billy fans see in him? (sorry... i've just never really seen him in that way) just wonderin :p

Hi, GregSandersLover. Always fun to see someone new. :) A response to you're question. Here's a link to the thread. Just start drooling :eek:, uh, um... I mean looking :rolleyes: at the pictures, at our William Petersen thread. :D

CSI:
George Eads
William Petersen
Gary Dourdan

CSI:Miami
Rory Cochrane (I don't care if he's not on the show anymore)
Adam Rodriguez

CSI:NY
Carmine Giovinazzo
Eddie Cahill

Overall
George Eads

Well, since I only watch the original, I'm a little biased. But I like Nick/George the best!

Kaecla, I thought I'd warn you before you get yelled at by a mod. Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 220 width and 75 height.

And I didn't say Danny and Flack the first time I posted in this thread because I wasn't watching CSI:NY at the time! :D

CSI:LV
Eric Szmanda (Greg Sanders)
George Eads (Nick Stokes)
Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown)

CSI: Miami
Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
Rory Cochrane (Tim Speedle :()
Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
..Yeah, it's how much they make me smile. :D

CSI: NY
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer, guh.)
Sheldon Hawkes (Hill Harper)

As crazy as I am for Horatio, he doesn't lead my "hotness" list. That honor goes to Warrick. Mmmmm, those eyes!

Horatio's got next, though!

Then Mac, Nick, Greg, Delko and Brass.

I used to think Grissom was all that. So I guess I'll add him to the list, just for nostalgia.

I need to watch more of CSI:NY. Looks like there's a lot of potential there! :cool:

Danny from CSI NY would be the first on my list then Mac, Horatio, Grissom, oh forget they're all hot but Danny is #1
kaia

Thanks Mrs.Horatio! (hehe) i'll try it out....

and i'll check that forum out TTHipFreak! thanks for the welcome!

gosh how long did it take you people to get 100 posts so you can get an avatar...!? jus wonderin!

xoxo-gregsanderslover

My list would be:

Nick
Danny
Eric
Greg
Tim(I know he's gone, but so?)
Warrick
Ryan

Nobody beats Nicky though...(in my humble opinion)

GregSandersLover...sorry if this is off topic...but I HAVE TO ask (here, cuz I think you can´t recieve PMs yet)...where did you get your Avatar in your Sig from? Who made it?

OMG shame on you hungry4thewolfe, U got george Eads before Joanthan Togo..........I'm crying.LOL Jonathans is #1 for me, no one even comes close. Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back