Hottest Men And Women - Poll

LV Men: Greg Sanders & Nick Stokes

Miami Man: Ryan Wolfe :devil:

NY Man: Danny Messer

Miami Woman: Calleigh Duquesne

I wonder who the one person is that voted for
sid.. lol :lol:

Not that i dont love him, i just dont think he's like sexy, cute.. lol

GRSSM89 i love your advatar it is so true he does know how to wear a suit! I love a man in a nice suit especially if they wouldnt normally wear one makes them look exxtra special when they do ;)

EricaSJ said:
Bluntforcetrauma said:
who is this wendy chick in LV that people are voting 4??
The DNA chick that first came during season 6. According to herself, she's from San Francisco and is touchy-feely. :D

Ahh thank you for clearing that up i remeber her now she was in friends as Joey/Ross's girlfriend, and is that Tag rachels assistant from friends who is now in NY? maybe next we will see janice in the lab! Oh My Gawd!! :D

LV: GREGGOOOO!!!! :D (He's my most fave character ever, I just love everything about him :))

Miami: Ryan :devil:

But I think this is pretty obvious from my avatar :lol:

Bluntforcetrauma said:

Ahh thank you for clearing that up i remeber her now she was in friends as Joey/Ross's girlfriend,

that one was mia is season 5, i think wendy first appeared in season 6. i think there was a reason for mia leaving but im not sure, as best as i can recall i just remember wendy showing up all of a sudden :lol: if youve seen season 6 shes the one who gets to remove nickys shirt ;)

LV
Women: Sara, Sofia. Tough chicks always get my vote.

NY
Man: Mac. I'm completely obsessed.
Woman: Stella. I like Linds, but Stella's hot. Exotic looks. And you gotta love them curls.

Miami
Man: Horatio
Women: Alexx, Calleigh

Hottest Femmes:

Calleigh and Sara by far. ;)

Hottest Guys:

As a guy this is hard to pick. lol But.....I would have to say Nick and Danny, just because I like them as people on the show. LOL

My idea of Hot

As said before: Men are hot 'cause they're handsome or strong. For example I voted for Flack and Mac in NY. Flack is so hot, handsome, totally gorgeous etc. but Mac is strong but a gentleman too, that makes him hot for me, I love how he dresses and the way he looks sometimes.

Women for me aren't hot, I mean I don't like women, but they're beauty, or they wear nice clothes, like Cal for example, and I totally love Stella's clothes specially in s1, her coats were cool :D.

I was watching Dangerous Minds last night and Michelle Phifer (Spelt wrong sorry) reminded me so much of Catherine just the way she looked all she needed was the strawberry hair and it seemed like an uncanny resemblence!

LV-
Greg, Nick

Catherine

Miami-
Ryan,Eric

Calleigh, Natalia

NY-
Danny,Mac

Stella,Lindsay

When I say men are HOT I mean they are just that, HOT. :D It means, in my opinion, that I am extremely attracted to them. What more can I say? ;)

The women, I just think they are beautiful. I'm straight, so that's all it is, simply beauty. I don't find them "Hot" in that sense.

That said, I think Stella is quite possibly the most beautiful woman on TV. :)

Back