Hottest Men And Women - Poll

I only sometimes watch LV and Miami so I dont have an opinion on who's the best looking in those (cuz I dont know all their names yet..), but I voted for Danny, Mac, Stella and Lindsay in CSI: NY :)

No one voted for Ecklie or for Frank Tripp. Kind of makes me wish that I had voted for one or both of them just because I could. XD

However, one person did vote for Sid Hammerback on CSI: NY. Way to be, Sid, way to be.

Bluntforcetrauma said:
who is this wendy chick in LV that people are voting 4??
The DNA chick that first came during season 6. According to herself, she's from San Francisco and is touchy-feely. :D

LV: Greg, Nick
Catherine, Sara
Can't remember Wendy. Is she in Season 6?

Miami: Ryan, Eric
Calleigh, Alexx

NY: Mac, Danny
Boa Vista, Stella

screamingpoet said:

However, one person did vote for Sid Hammerback on CSI: NY. Way to be, Sid, way to be.
Sid was an option? :eek: Aww, I didn't see that - I would have voted for him, he totally rocks. :lol:

Hottest Man -

CSI: Nick Stokes
Miami: Ryan Wolfe/Peter Elliot (didn't vote for peter but he's one of my two choices).
NY: Don Flack

Hottest Woman

CSI: Wendy
Miami: Valera
NY: Stella

Just looking at the results, I would love to hear everyones' definition of "hot" - I'm sure no two are the same!

Well i think the guys are HOT, and i think the woman i picked are attractive but i don't think anything else about them, i'm straight.

Aiden_Burn said:
Well i think the guys are HOT, and i think the woman i picked are attractive but i don't think anything else about them, i'm straight.

Exactly. Women are comfortable revealing if they see a pretty girl & we can make that judgement without being called gay. Sadly it doesn't go the same way for guys & that sucks. It's not that fair for them :(.

Back