Hottest CSI:NY Male and Female

BlueGirl said:
In my opinion the fact that a character is your favourite it doesn't make them hot. My fave character is Danny, but I think Flack is more handsome. What is everyone else's view on this?

flack's my favorite character because he's hot. that's the way my brain works. ;)

other reasons too, but the launchpad for my flack obsession drew from the fact that he's hot. so if you're looking at it in that respect, yeah, it's justified.

but if your favorite isn't the one that you think is the hottest, than you shouldn't have voted for them.

'little Mac-man' is definitely the hottest guy :D

I'm not into girls, but my brother says Lindsay is really cute

BlueGirl said:
In my opinion the fact that a character is your favourite it doesn't make them hot. My fave character is Danny, but I think Flack is more handsome. What is everyone else's view on this?
I totally agree. Danny is my favorite character, but that's a function of writing and performance. For just plain hot, I voted for Hawkes.

As for the hottest female, my vote goes to Maka. I've seen Kelly Hu up close in real life and she is flawless.

I voted Danny because he's the first one of all the 3 CSI that drives me crazy!!! He's very hot... :eek:

And Stella, because she's a beautiful woman, and the hair are so cool!!! :p

I went with Mac and Stella. Mac is definitely my fave among the men on the series, although I'm guessing this is probably an age thing, with the younger gals preferring Danny or Flack and us older women liking Mac better.
I don't really think of other women in terms of whether or not they are "hot" but I went ahead and voted for Stella because I'm a Mac/Stella shipper.

Back