Hottest CSI:NY Male and Female

Again, I've stolen this idea from the Miami forum except I decided to do it as a poll. So, who do you think is the hottest NY male and the hottest NY female??

Flack is def the hottest male. if I had to choose a female it would be Stella.

Maka is gorgeous and has nothing on Aiden or Lindsay. And I chose Flack for hottest male. Danny is very good looking and if we were choosing favorite character, I wouldn't have hesitated picking him but Flack is just classically handsome. Tall, dark hair, blue eyes...that never goes outta style. :)

Male- As always I like lab techs, so I picked Adam, but Danny is hott too, it is just to hard to choose
Female- I picked Aiden, she just had some flare to her that if I was either a male or a lesbian I would have probably gone for while she was alive. (Who is Maka, I can't remember)

I picked Flack and Aiden. Although I also like Danny and Maka.

For someone who asked earlier. Detective Maka is played by Kelly Hu and she is beautiful. She usually works with Danny. She was in the episode "Fair Game" that was aired on Wednesday night. She was working the case with Danny where he ate the bug.

In season 1 she was in City of the Dolls, Til Death do we Part, and Tri-Borough. Here info can be found here: Kelly Hu

Back