'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglasses~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 'Hot' Horatio Caine # 2 ~Sexy Saint H & the Holy Sunglas

I think it'll be awesome to be his sunnies. I once put my location as,'On Horatio's nosebridge' which was dumb but I loved the thought! Haha..

:lol: I nearly choked on my tea when I read that :lol:

^^^ :lol: Im not even going to go there! ;)

Alright Tink. You're all set and ready to go....uhm..chase Horatio??
When? Where? *gives chase* :lol:

the pic which CSIsMANIAC show jast make my day :>>>
haw H can be so charming and at the same time be so authority.
i think we mast kidnap H and that is the right decision. one day for each one of us...and i am certain hi will not have time to suffering only will have big fun :>>>>
some one say that H have 200 sunglasses...and now is Christmas time...hi will make a presents for all of us...

Yeah the shades Horatio's gonna give me for Christmas is his favorite one!!!!!! I said that first! Yesssssssss!!!!

*wear the shades* :cool:

[[[H have 200 sunglasses...and now is Christmas time...hi will make a presents for all of us...]]]

awww all I want for christmas.... :D :D :D

that would be an aweseom gift.. :) especially if DC delivers to the door.. ;)

that would be an aweseom gift.. especially if DC delivers to the door..
That would be like a dream come true, opening the door to see DC standing there bearing gifts! *dreams*

with his Santa hat on...ooh la la...if I open the door and see DC standing there, I'd having fainted before he can say "Hi". :eek: :lol:

oh yeah.. me too zippy...

so he can take care of me.. :) til I'm better... lol..

Aw, now what woman in their right mind wouldn't want to sit on Santa's lap if he were DC/H? Of course, you'd have to pry each and every one off for the next person to have a turn.

Peel them off if he have to! :lol:
I think it'll be awesome to be his sunnies. I once put my location as,'On Horatio's nosebridge' which was dumb but I loved the thought! Haha..

:lol: I nearly choked on my tea when I read that :lol:
Really!? I hope no damage was done Leanne! :lol: :p.

All the wishes! I hope H is thinking of making his Christmas journey early to send all those presents! There would be tonnes of hopeful good boys and girls waiting! :p

so he can take care of me.. til I'm better... lol..

In that case IMS , you will NEVER wanna get better...hah! ;)

And Santa H has to go to different countries to deliver his presents too! :D

what about this one ?
H dressed in red, sing song "djingle bells" and start dancing when you open the door :>>> his sunglasses light on and off in little red lamps....his hamer is painted all with reindeers...and hi necessarily take Snow-white (Y) with him...ho ho ho

I would think he's very drunk from too much Christmas partying Pusher haha... :lol:

Hey guys, wanna get a feedback. What do you think of my signature? Is it too big? It's 600x125pixels and 20.3Kb(I did not exceed) but it looks kinda big. Tell me if the size bothers you. :confused:

Your signature doesn't bother me but I don't know anything about the rules. What episode is that middle picture from?

Hi zippy! It's a great banner, but it is way over-sized I'm afraid. Banners must be no larger than 220 x 75. It's also currently stretching the screen on every thread you go to! Please could you reduce it asap. Thanks. :)

Here is a link to some guidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back