Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread.

Re: Hot actors and singers picture thread.

Since this says ATHLETES too... I'll add my favorite female wrestler, Trish Stratus. No contradictions. The subject involved Hot Athletes.

64-2.jpg

611.jpg

79.jpg

She's now retired, but we, the wwe fans, miss her so much!

^^This thread is for hot males if you give a look to this thread you'll find out that it says "ATHLETES" too and it's for hot females.

Rob Lowe:

3f0a999d66fd44ng6.jpg

lowe3dn2.jpg

As Hormiga has mentioned, there is a separate picture thread for female actresses etc. This thread is for male actors, so if you wish to post pictures of female actress etc, please post them in that thread. :)

What about Michael Trucco. He had a guestrole in both CSI and CSI: Miami. He's the guy from Pensacola: Wings of Gold.

trucco8ex6.th.jpg

And Owen Wilson. I just love that guy :D .

owenwilson5um6.th.jpg

Hormiga, i definitely agree with you!!! Rob is very hot as are a lot of the guys in this thread.

^^^ Gotta love him! i am looking at a poster of him right now (He kinda reminds me of George Eads)

Joaquin = Drool factor.

I only watch one soap and that is Cornation Street! (British soap) and my main guy who i miss on the show (Since he moved to Canada and his sisters BF came on to him :lol:) he is also singer!

*Link Removed*

And also on Corrie there is Jamie! he didn't move to Canada but he is in love with his step mom but is also having a baby with his girlfriend :lol:

*Link Removed*

NikkiJamez, the link to your image has an error, I imagine because the image was hotlinked.

csikicksurass, I've removed the links to your images, as those were hotlinked.

Both of you, please ensure that you upload your images on to a host, for example www.photobucket.com and do not hotlink.

i'm guessing the guy who went to canada was nick aka adam rickett??-corrie rocks lol

Back