Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread.

Re: Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread

My choices -just to name a few- would be...

Jake Gyllenhaal
Ian Somerhalder
Ashton Kutcher
Merci beacoup. I LOVE Ashton Kutcher. :)

jensen-ackles.jpg
Jensen Ackles. :)

Adam Brody. Not really 'hot', but so cute.
brody.jpg

*SIGH*

I love hot guys. :p

Let's see...Some good choices already! I LOVE Matthew McConaughey, but since he's already been added, I'll add a couple more.

Paul Walker
prod_584_17720.jpg

I have to admit, I think Michael Weatherly(Tony DiNozzo from NCIS) is def the hottest on my list right now. :p Can't help it, there is just something about him...

smal.jpg

I know we're not including CSI guys, but NCIS isn't CSI...;)hehe

AND I find WAY to many NASCAR drivers HOT to even begin to mention, so we won't go there...

Major drool. :lol: He is so gorgeous, everytime I see him on telly, I swoon. I won't tell you how many times I've re-watched CSI's Revenge Is Best Served Cold. Oh, the hotness. :eek:

I agree regarding George Clooney, he gets better with age - his like a fine wine. The older he gets, the more I fancy him. :lol: :eek:

Also, great pictures everyone. ;)

Tinkerbell said:
Major drool. :lol: He is so gorgeous, everytime I see him on telly, I swoon. I won't tell you how many times I've re-watched CSI's Revenge Is Best Served Cold. Oh, the hotness. :eek:

*joins you in the major droolage* The first time I saw him was on CSI, and then on Lost and then just...damn is he hot. :D

Tinkerbell said:
I agree regarding George Clooney, he gets better with age - his like a fine wine. The older he gets, the more I fancy him. :lol: :eek:

I completely agree, Tink. I look at pictures of George when he was younger, and I'm like, "meh". But now there's just something about him.

Catherinesmyidol said:
And Reeble, whoa, I never realized just how hot Jake Gyllenhaal is! :eek: :D

I know! :D He is...my number one, I would have to say.

And how about Andy Roddick?

Finally: Dane Cook. A hilarious comedian and actor, and he's also kinda cute. :)

By the way, Tinkerbell - I don't where it's from or who it is, but I really like your avatar. It's cool. Completely random comment? Yes. Yes it is.

I like Dane Cooke

I went to go see "Employee of the month" and he was halarious and he is kinda cute! i love his eyes the most. Plus i loved his joke about cars crashing on SNL.

i'mtotally agreeing with reeble- andy roddick is the hottest lol

Reeble said:
By the way, Tinkerbell - I don't where it's from or who it is, but I really like your avatar. It's cool. Completely random comment? Yes. Yes it is.
Thanks Reeble. :)

Actually, I'm pretty sure you’re a fan of the band. (I think, I could be wrong :lol:). Anyway, it's Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold. I didn't make the icon myself, it was made by pandemic at LJ. :)

I have to post a little picture of Ian Somerhalder, to continue the drooling. :lol:

IanSomerhalder1.jpg

Also, as I'm a huge Lostprophets fan, I must provide an image of Ian Watkins - it just has to be done.

Scream it from the rooftops baby!

Tinkerbell said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure you’re a fan of the band. (I think, I could be wrong :lol:). Anyway, it's Zacky Vengeance and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold. I didn't make the icon myself, it was made by pandemic at LJ. :)

Whoa, I completely didn't recognize them. :eek: I love Zacky and Vengeance. They're awesome guitarists.

And on the Ian Somerhalder picture: hot.

Tinkerbell said:
Also, as I'm a huge Lostprophets fan, I must provide an image of Ian Watkins - it just has to be done.

Now why didn't I think of him? I'm with you, he's definitely on my list. Le sigh.

Elbystar said:
chad michael murray.................all the way

Ooooh, I completely forgot about him. I completely agree. :D

Back