Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Daquien, Nov 9, 2006.

1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

lal, please do not quote pictures without changing them to links. Thanks. :)

I love the MCR pictures!

2. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2009
  3. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

one male actor that i think is very hot is keifer sutherland. i just found this thread and i like it very much.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Poppet you and me are in love with the same man..... i have had a HUGE crush on Nicky Bryne since the first time i saw him when i was 12-13 haha. whenever i see his adorable face i turn to mush. LOVE the picture you posted of him.

so i just looked at every page of this thread and i do not believe i posted my faves. so here they are:

Actors: David Anders, Michael Vartan, Josh Duhamel, Patrick Dempsey, Jensen Ackles, David Boreanaz, John Krasinski (who wants to pinch his cheeks with me?!), Michael Weatherly, Ian Somerhalder, Joseph Finnes (i have been finding him so sexy on FlashForward)

Singers: Shayne Ward, Nicky Bryne, Shane Filan, Kian Egan, Simon Webbe, Robert Carmine (lead singer from Rooney), Duncan James

Sports: David Beckham, Derek Jeter, Mark Teixeira, Frank Lampard, Cristano Ronaldo, Steven Gerrard, Ashley Cole, Michael Ballack

i don't know how to post pics and if i were to there would be a lot. i'm sure most you posting on here have seen these guys before or have posted pictures of them somewhere on here

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually if you go to the top of this forum to the "Help desk" the first post contains the rules and the second contains the how to's such as posting pics. ;)

6. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

Definitely still damn hot: Keanu Reeves in Speed. It's his hottest role ever. Everytime the movie is on tv I have to watch it 'cause I can't get enough of him!:D

Keanu Reeves

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2009
  7. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

You have NO IDEA how many times my sisters and I watched that movie when we were younger. I shall tell you - at least 50 times (and no, that's not an exaggeration). We can quote so many lines from this movie from memory even now. Our particular favorite:

Jack: F*CK ME!!
    Tourist: .....oh darn.

8. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

another actor that i have a cruch on is christopher meloni from law and order special victims unit. i believe it is his eyes that get to me.

9. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

I cannot remember any lines from the movie 'cause when I watch the movie I only have eyes for Jack Traven. So it doesn't matter what he says. The main point is that he is on the screen and my little heart is very happy. :luvlove:

10. Joycie84

Joycie84 CSI Level One

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
  11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Here's my top 10 favorite Actors *not really in a special order*:

10: Jason David Frank I've had a crush on him ever since I was 8 years old and at 23, I still think he's hot :lol:
    09: Ryan Reynolds
    08: Paul Walker
    07: Orlando Bloom
    06: Bradley Cooper
    05: James Roday
    04: Josh Lucas
    03: Zac Efron
    02: Jared Padalecki
    01: Jensen Ackles

Favorite Musicans:
    10: Eric Church
    09: Joe Nichols
    08: Keith Urban
    07: Josh Turner
    06: Adam Levine
    05: Adam Gregory
    04: Blake Shelton
    03: Jake Owen
    02: Luke Bryan
    01: Dierks Bentley

And also

Dale Earnhardt Jr
    Kasey Kahne
    Tom Brady
    and ... Especially ... Randy ... Orton :adore: Randy ... I hope my bad taste doesn't offend any of you guys :lol:

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Hey guys just a heads up incase you didn't see, in either the first post (of this thread) or the "Help and Info Desk" there is a new rule regarding picture posting. It would be appreciated if folks would take a look at it and from this point out try to remember it. Thank you. ;)

13. Vildis

Vildis Lab Technician

Something_Wicked/Trek the halls:

If you have bad taste, then I am actually sharing it with you. As I agree with you when it comes to most actors, almost everyone you listed up there. And I thought I was the only one who thinks Blake Shelton is good-looking (well, yummy for me). But I fear that my taste is even worse.

I just wanted to list some other hot actors (in my opinion) By ´the way, all pictures are thumbnails, click on them if you want to see a bigger version:

Noah Wyle. I have had a crush on him for a very long time. Ever since I saw him in ER for the first time. Still think he looks good :)

[​IMG]

Christian Bale:

[​IMG]

A.J Buckley & A.J Buckley 2

I saw I could add some athletes too, so I am going to add some of my favourite hockey boys:

Henrik Lundquist & Peter Prucha

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2009
  14. keep dreaming

keep dreaming Dead on Arrival

Misha Collins

He is so yummy!! I love that he is Castiel and no one else!

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Am I the only one who finds Sylvester Stallone totally hot? I mean nowadays he's 64 and still looking damn good! Especially that body! I think he looked so hot in Demolition Man.