Hot Actors, Singers & Athletes Picture Thread.

Re: Hot actors and singers picture thread.

George Clooney:

He may be 24 years old than me but damn, I'd marry him & much more :devil:.

Thank you DYNAMO1. I knew you had to have 100 hundred posts to post an icon, but I wasn't sure about pictures. Thanks for the help on editing as well. That makes it a lot easier. What is the title thing underneath our screen names? It has been changing ever since I joined. I was just dead on arrival and now I am Hit and Run. I am confused. If you want to mention another member, how do you make their name white?

These are questions more suitable for the Questions, Suggestions, and Feedback section of this message board. But while I got you here, the title changes by the number of posts you have made. To make things BOLD, put a [ b] in front and a [ /b] after the text you want to highlight, but without the spaces in the brackets.

My latest crush is *shock* another country music singer :rolleyes: Joe Nichols, singer of Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off.

===================
URLs removed due to hotlinking

I can finally get avatars and pictures, so I have a picture of Keith Urban now, but I still do not know how to add pictures yet, so here is the URL code or web address. I hope it is not too big.

==========================
URLs removed due to hotlinking

Oh, I love Keith Urban too. *drools*

Weird because he's short.....and blonde. And I'm generally into tall guys plus, I'm not big on blondes. Just a preference thing.

We saw him in concert I guess it's been about 2 years now and he was AWESOME!! He put on a great show! When he sang that "Tonight I Wanna Cry", he sat at a baby grand piano in the center of the stage.....just him and the piano. I was swooning so hard!!

Hey HARMONYME, my friend is going to see his concert at the staples center in Los Angeles or somewhere like that, I didn't know she was going to see him. If I did I would be going with her, but it is too late. She said she would try to take pictures and if they are any good, I will put them on here. Oh his real name is Richard Keith Urbanski, but he goes by his middle name Keith and he changed his name to Urban and he is 5' 10".
But here is a picture of Keith Urban
http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/L3127992.jpg

Guys, I had to edit your links due to hotlinking. Please upload the images to your own servers (Photobucket, ImageShack, etc.)

sidlewannabee said:
I still do not know how to add pictures yet, so here is the URL code or web address. I hope it is not too big.
You can use this tag to post images:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre>[image]paste image URL here[/image]</pre><hr /> Before posting an image please make sure it's not bigger than 400x400 pixels. Thanks.

Thanks SUNSETBOULEVARD. I know how to add pictures now. Thanks evryone that helped me with avatars and pictures. Your help came in handy.

sidlewannabee said:
Hey HARMONYME, my friend is going to see his concert at the staples center in Los Angeles or somewhere like that, I didn't know she was going to see him. If I did I would be going with her, but it is too late. She said she would try to take pictures and if they are any good, I will put them on here. Oh his real name is Richard Keith Urbanski, but he goes by his middle name Keith and he changed his name to Urban and he is 5' 10".
But here is a picture of Keith Urban
[image]http://images.overstock.com/f/102/3117/8h/www.overstock.com/images/products/L3127992.jpg[/image]
He is a tad bit taller than I thought he was. I still like my men to be at least 6' though. I'm short so I guess it doesn't make much sense. :lol:

Hey HARMONYME, I know how you feel. I want my men to be at least 6' too. I am short as well. I am only 5'2". I feel really short at school because everyone is about 5'6".

Back