~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Funny. I consider mine to be on the NATURE side aswell!

OK, enough of the saucy thoughts! I simply must concentrate on whatever it was we were all talking about before I got distracted by the underwear....

Anyone know what that was??

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Hahaha! Uhh..Pyjamas. Yup, one with the fluffy slippers and comes with the hat. :lol: Maybe use the sunnies to replace those things they use to cover the eyes! :lol:

3. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

I wonder if he sleeps with his sunglasses? That'd be hilarious.

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

pusher, sorry that i didnt understand you. i also wish very much that they would give him a more human aspect. lets see what will happen!!

5. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

[/QUOTE] :) Anyway I would love to see H in general clothing - also a pair of shorts! :lol: Yummy. I know what you mean Pusher I would also like to see him eat something or see his appartment at some point!

[/QUOTE]
    shorts1 that would be great. ive always wondered what his appartment looks like, also, in the episode 'hurricaine anthony' he arranged for yelena and ray jr to sleep at an appartment of a friend of his, so he must have a pretty small appartment!

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

they did not eat together. it was in 'blood brothers'. horatio was meeting that senetor guy, and in a coincident, he saw yelena and stetler at the same resteraunt.
    H is a strong guy.

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

too bad that seoson 4 didnt get here yet. was it one of the regular shirts that he wears? or something else?

8. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

I REALLY like your thoughts - they'll help me through the day... ;)
    And as I already mentioned, I don't think H to be a pj-guy... so I'll think, he'll sleep in shorts (if at all... the shorts I mean, not the sleep... but considering that "they never close" he probably won't sleep at all...) - so let's just imaging he sleeps with shorts - or without them... *censored* (am I making sense????)

9. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Lol, I don't think he's the pyjama sort of guy either - If he sleeps, that is. Maybe if it was really cold in winter...

10. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

A cold winter in Miami? So when they have 25°C instead of 28°C in the night? :D He wouldn't need a pyjama either... I think there would be quite a queue of us who'd voluntarily warm him, wouldn't it? *startsthequeue* :lol:

11. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi pabzi - just a quick reminder that you can edit a post (using the 'Edit' function) up to 2 hours after entering it. That way, you can avoid double-posting (posting one entry after another in succession), which we try to discourage where possible. Thanks. :)

12. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks lucy, i did not realize that, next time that i have what to answer to a few posts, i will try that. the problem is that i only have access to the computer in the morning (at my course), so i miss alot of posts.

i think that H is a pajama guy, but just simple black boxers, you never know though...

by the way, britany0710,
    i love that one. is it from season 3?

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

pabzi language can unite peoples but in my case can divide :devil: i never in my live have write (say) so many excuse till i am on this forum but no one is perfect :D i`m glad that we reach consent..
    Tinkerbell brittany yours new avatars is cool :lol: but Tinkerbell you mast forgive me that i use your ava like box pear to clik on Statler pic with my mouse for revenge because of H :p
    Beca wellcome to the bord hope you will enjoy here like we do.
    Lucy if you are a good child comeing dayes you will desert a real flower - cactus to protect you form negativeness radiating of yours PC or guys like me :D :D :D

About H and his bedroom i think hi sleep only with pair underwear but before that hi verify for new psot in talkcsifilescom and think what to do in the morning (next episod) so we to keep LOVE him :devil:

PS Earth to zippy where are you ?!?!?! :(

14. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I don't think it was coincidence, I think Yelina went with H cause it was part of the cas and Stetler went to follow Yelina, as a seperate thing cause he wanted to ask her out!

As for the heat in Miami, isn't it the case that realy hot places have really cold nights? Like the desert :confused:
    If he needs warming up I'm up for the task ;)

Sleeping in shorts sounds very probable but I'M not going any further down this track at this time in the moning, I have a whole day to try and concentrate on, these are twilight thoughts ;)

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

i agree that it was and poor H...he most of the times need a hug but in that moment hi just do the right thing in the right times....Y is his brather wife and he can`t involve with her...in my countri we have one thought : "if you let somebady free to go and hi/she come back to you again is yours forever" and i leave in patience...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.