~Horatio's Thread #3 - Sexy Saint H and those baby blues~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jan 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brittany0710

brittany0710 Police Officer

Re: ~Sexy Saint H and those baby blues - Horatio's Thread #

Thanks Footyliz! Unfortunately when Season 2 was on here I wasn't obsessed with CSI Miami (me = stupid) so although I've seen the episodes I don't remember them that well. I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD here.

And you know what's equally silly? One of our tv stations finished showing Season 1 at the end of last year, and now they've skipped straight on to Season 3, even though Season 3 is still on a different station. Stupid people working at the tv stations!

2. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

:D *dancing* Hee hee.. I finally got to see Golden Parachute.. I didn't get into CSI Miami until about the middle of season 1... so I am renting the DVD's to see all the ones I missed, and the rest again... ahhh mann... *nuff said*
    Shell

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you so much for posting the clip for us to see. Fantastic promo clip.
    CBS occasionally will do Horatio promo's to advertise the show in general here too, but it's been quite awhile since I've seen one. Usually it's promos for the specific episode that's coming up. Those are exciting to see too. :)

Carol

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

there is also an episode in seaoson 2, in which delko suspects frank of klling an undercover investigarot.i fohget what it is called and i dont have the dvd case in front of me. at the end of the episode, frank is drinking at some bar, and H sits next to him and orders coffee!!!!

"And you know what's equally silly? One of our tv stations finished showing Season 1 at the end of last year, and now they've skipped straight on to Season 3, even though Season 3 is still on a different station. Stupid people working at the tv stations! "

oh god, thats awful!!!! o totally identify with you.
    our local channel is just finishing season 1, while are cable channel just finished season 3. 4 wont be here till it is over in the states, most likely. i am waiting impatiently.
    luckily, i was in the states recently, visiting relatives, i saw 'payback' and bought season 2 on dvd.

5. brittany0710

That episode is called Bait, but unfortunately we don't actually see him drink the coffee :( It is a cute scene though, lol.

6. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

And why am I not surprised to find out, that you now that :lol:

In Germany we are stuck in the middle of season 3 - the tv station decided in all its wisdom to stop season 3 and give us the second part of season one instead... (which so many of us know by heart by now :mad: )

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

[/QUOTE]

That episode is called Bait, but unfortunately we don't actually see him drink the coffee :( It is a cute scene though, lol.

[/QUOTE]

true that we did not see him drink the coffee, which was sad.
    what i found HILARIOUS is that he ordered coffee in a bar. when i used to go to bars, i always ordered diet coke, but coffee? in a bar?
    so i guess that H doesnt drink alcohol, although sometime in season 2, frank said that he is going for a burger and a beer and if H wants to come. he said, yes, one minute, and went to call the family of a victim.
    i am pretty sure that it was the episode with the arm, i must see season 2 again. i just started my second round. it is the only season that i have on dvd.

8. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

But that doesn't mean, that H also would have had a burger and a beer :D - I can't imagine him either eating fast food, or drinking alcohol... coffee seems to fit perfectly (my opinion ;) )

9. brittany0710

I can imagine him drinking beer. Lying on the couch, watching TV and drinking from a stubbie, lol. But maybe that's just my wild imagination.

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

well, we dont know enough about H to determine that. i really wish that we knew more. the writers dont tell us enough. supposedly he did go with frank and that means something :)

11. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

H and beer ?!?!? wow that not make sense to me. i imagine H more aristocracy, like smoke cigar (DC have a lot of pic with cigar) and dring skoch clean only with lump of ice - walking barefoot in his apartment with unbutton taking out of his pants shirt. and his gun in the table by the front door.
    i mention guns ... :) hum ?! it come to me one vew...H sit in his hall whatch through window whit this one and two :devil:

12. docfrog

docfrog Police Officer

I can't help, but I like the idea, that H doesn't drink ;)

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

H with a cigar???? that does not sound like him. H and DC are very different i guess.
    i cant imagine h smoking. its not him.

14. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

yes yes yes we all like H the way hi is in the show :) but there is nothing wrong to imagine :p but for ours regret episods are only 45 min and 23 epi in Season :( what else stay for us except fantasy...i tie together HC and DC because little or most they are cross. when i watch DC movies i mostly see HC (compare whit him). and his other roles give me material to add(fill) full character CH. howsoever the real person and the 'hero' have alike manner, voices, vew...and as much you are great actor you give to yours character a lot of your slef. may be my opinion is influence of the fact that i furst watch CSI M and DC is continuation in H`s free times....

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I'm sure there must be a little of DC in HC, but I also think they are quite different. I remember David once saying he wishes he could be more like H! He also seems a little amused at how saintly H can be, but he has enormous respect for the character. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.