Horatio/Yelina--Silent Thunder

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Sep 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Re: HoYay Fever!

Aww, all the pics are so bittersweet. For some reason it makes me think of Butterscotch candy...

Anyway, I was thinking this over today when I was mulling over which direction my fanfic should go, and I'm sure you guys can help out--as you've always done when I have one of my pondering episodes ;)

What do you think is being done with Yelina's house while she is absent?

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Butterscotch Candy!? :lol:! Sherry! You crack me up! :lol:

[​IMG]

Can you imagine them holding hands!? I sure can! :D

[​IMG]

H seems almost glowing! :D

H*thinks*: I wish I was the cat!

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Great pictures Casp. I'm sure nothing would make them happier than being together. We just need to get Raymond out of the way! :devil:

In my mind, Yelina's house is possibly being looked after by her Mother. Currently, it seems the writers have forgotten Y ever existed, so there's not alot to go on. :rolleyes:

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Y never existed!? That's outrageous! Absurd! Ridiculous! Unacceptable! *stomps off in search of those %&%^ writers*

5. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Thanks for pics Casper, it looks like he's trying to look at her out of the corner of his eye :devil:!

Yeah, I was also thinking maybe it's her Mom that's taking care of it (although we can only assume such)...God, what I wouldn't give to have a scene where Horatio drives by her house. Maybe one of the people on his team asking about Yelina... We can dream.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I would love a moment like in `Lady Heather box' where Grissom is outside Lady H`S place at the end of the episode. Ohhh that would be great if H did a similar scene outside Yelinas, with just him sitting in his hummer looking at the front of her house. :D

7. Lucy

If the writers even contemplated doing something like that, I would be so happy. Just a reference to Y would be nice. The very fact that they've not even mentioned her is unbelievable I think. Is Stetler not even curious where she is? What does he know? I guess that's old news now - it's all about H's dramatic 'new' past in NY. This is all so disappointing. :(

8. Lucy

Double post guys - sorry!

Spoiler space:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Apparently, Frank mentioned Yelina to H in last night's episode! :eek: I've not seen it yet, but I'm trying to find out what was said! I had to smile after my moan last night - at least she got a mention. Yay! She existed. WooHoo! Just need to find out what was said though......*goes in search of spoilers* ;)

9. Tinkerbell

Ohhh Yay, as were are so behind (still on season 3 *mumbles*) :lol: I all the information I can get would be great. Thanks for the heads up Lucy, I really hope there are some good referances to Yelina. (I would hate for it to be like she never exsisted :eek:) :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

YAY YAY!!!:D dont make us wait Lucy!!!

11. Lucy

Well, this is what Thumpy, my ever reliable co-Mod posted this morning over in Miami:

Spoiler Space:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    I'm still contemplating this! Maybe Sher could also give us her views on it too, as she's seen the episode. I am just imagining the expression on H's face. Poor H. :(

12. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I'd be glad to, Luce!

SPOILERS Season 4:Under Suspicion.....

Thumpy is pretty much right. In that scene Horatio looks at the table in front of him several times. Sitting there he has his fingers laced and is leaning over the table somewhat. The sighs several times and I noticed once that he had a hard time swallowing. When he gets up to leave he reaches for his sunglasses after Tripp gives him a sympathetic expression and says, "It's okay." As he is leaving, he bows his head. The next scene that has him in it, he looks deep in thought.

Also, a little bit earlier in the episode Calleigh mentioned Yelina. Speaking of Horatio's girlfriend, Rachael, "She was the first woman Horatio cared about since Yelina."

13. Tinkerbell

Thanks ofr the information Lucy & Sherry, it sounds pretty sad, I really feel for H, im glad there has been some referance to Yelina - but it`s going to break my heart when I watch it. :(

14. Lucy

That's very interesting - thanks Sher. It's good to get confirmation from Calleigh that she was aware of his feelings for her (you would have had to be blind not to be). I can also recall Eric, Speed and Frank showing an awareness of it, pre-season 4. I'm glad it was Frank who confronted H about Yelina. I've been hoping it would be him - it seems right and consistent somehow. From your body language observations, she still has a significant place in Horatio's mind...and heart of course! :(

So, where does this leave us I wonder? I'm very glad they mentioned her. That's something. The door is still open and whatever happens this season, there is no doubt that the writers will change direction again many times in the future. So, generally, I'm encouraged by this - I think! ;)

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

All of this 'mentioning of Yelina has inspired me to update my fanfic HERE.

Them mentioning her has definately boosted my moral. The body language Davy put into that scene with Tripp is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Horatio definately has strong feeling for her--still. Which is what we've all been looking to find out.

Where do we go from here? No one can but assume. I'm hoping we get more mentioning of her, which is what we're going to have to survive off of this season. This time last year we were bubbling over with news that Sofia has become a regular...so much can change so quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.