Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

*waddles in*

You can blame Luce again!

I just came to see if here's happy people and here is! Yay! After sucky seasons I am actually excited about new season and at least we got Y in first eppy... hopefully even more! I mean..they could tune down little bit of H's "other familymembers" aaaaand... concentrate on something special instead ;)

Ok. reason why I am hyped. It's actually because of DC. I watched Hill Street Blues eppy where he was. then I decided to watch NYPD Blue season two and remembered why I loved the show, loved DC and his character and then I watched some newer CSIM and I just was all excited and happy and thought of all the great episodes of CSIM and many of those contain Yelina and to finish this I had to listen to Annie Lennox - Saddest Song I've Got (end of Big Brother)

*takes breadcrumbs and waddles away*

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Definitely no stones - maybe just a rousing response of 'So Say We All!' :D

Can I just say....how wonderful it is to see you two back in here again btw! :D And Ducky, re the underlined part, I couldn't agree more.....and Seasons 1-3 had some amazing episodes. I miss those times very much, but let's hope Yelina's reappearance may bring some new hope.

3. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Aw, thank you. :) It's good to be back. Canada was great, but I miss England and my home.

Sorry for the off-topicness, but I just wanted to acknowledge. *huggles*

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Nice to see u around MD. :) Hope u had nice time in Canada.
    So Say We All !! :D

5. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're welcome MD. :) It's like an H/Y thread reunion. :D

It's good to know we're still hanging in there! If only the writers were aware of such loyalty - well, maybe they are, which is why they still keep Yelina in the loop to some extent.

6. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

i'm still here although still stuck on the same shift which sucks,went back in time to the first epi where Y was in Miami,those looks between H/Y were great and i do miss them i hope to see Y in more than one epi in S7

7. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

Just wanted to post a quick reminder of the rules.

Due to the noticeable increase in SPAM in Shipper Central, it has become necessary to make the policy on spamming clearer and, to a certain degree, stricter.

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

~ Good posting is ON TOPIC, Discursive, and NOT CHATTY.

~ Good posting is NOT: complementing someone on their artwork, fanfiction, avatar/banner, discussing thread names, conversations about real life, countdowns to new episodes, etc.

~ Remarks regarding artwork, fanfiction, discussing thread names, countdowns to new episodes, and
    BRIEF allusions to real life MAY be included in posts but ONLY in ADDITION to the 3 line MINIMUM of good posting.

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Just saw the new teaser!

Looks like it's going to be an episode with potentialy lots of H/Y angst. And of course for our dear H to save the day, like he always does.

One more week to go ladies! And one question still remains: Is this going to be OUR season?

*keeps everything crossed*

9. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

They better be aware! We've stuck with these two through the highs and lows and lately all we've been given is lows, so they better throw us a bone here.

Thanks...I know just what you mean.:)

As long as he's saving Yelina and everything turns out good between them, I'm ok. I think, depending on how the premiere goes, there's potential for this season to be a good H/Y one...at least, I really hope so.

10. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I was thinking the same thing Hrockz. Nothing better happen to her!!! I think I'll be too scared to watch that scene but I have to be brave perhaps H saves the day!

That reminds me. Taskforce? Hello?!! Wake up darlings it's time to lock and load!

BTW What's with the forum, me posting after Hrockz yet appearing infront..

12. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Thanks noealonso for posting the promo with Y in it. She's in red for once! :D For the first time I'm getting excited about Sept 22. Simply cos I saw the promo, and like Tati said, there's lots of H/Y potential. Let's hope it's a herald for things to come in the new season, lots more H/Y.

It looked so exciting with Ron Saris holding a gun to Y's throat. I bet H put her up to meeting him there, and he's wating to swoop in and save her. But of course, like I said, better if she kicks ass and saves herself. Ok I'm throwing a spanner in the works here, Ron Saris had better not shoot Y for real! :wtf:

The tag-line for the new season in the season promo pic in the spoiler thread was "One bullet changes all the rules". I really hope that it does for H, in bringing down all the rules and barriers H had errected between himself and Y.

13. CSI_Kat

CSI_Kat Addicted to Gutterville Moderator

please remember the following

~ Posts within Shipper Central must now contain a MINIMUM of 3 lines of Good posting.

SPOILERS

~ If you wish to post a spoiler or discuss a spoiler for an upcoming episode or season that pertains to your ship, please use the nifty little spoiler code. This is located at the bottom of the menu marked "Instant UBB Code". Keep in mind that once an episode has aired in the US that they are not considered spoilers anymore and therefore, the code in unnecessary.

Please put any discussion that could be considered spoilers in spoiler boxes. Thanks.

14. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

*cocks gun* I'm ready, let's go!:cool:

I hope so too, even if the whole thing is a set up. Maybe seeing this play out could set something off and make them realize, 'hey, what if this really did happen?'...'what would i do?'

Which, if she's being held at gunpoint and H is there, there's no reason for these kind of thoughts not to go through his head. Maybe that's what it'll take for him to finally open his eyes.
    All I know is, I'm pretty excited about the premiere.:thumbsup:

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

And I was think that there is one rule about ava & banner with no NC-17 contents :rolleyes:

Heee its good to see and promo with Yelina in it. :) Thanks noealonso for posting. Sound very promising. Our lady is in big danger.. awww... a bit new, no that H will save the day in the end, but make me wonder what (and will be there) we gone get as comforting scene after this. Anyway it`s good to know that Yelina will risk her life for H (we all know this from long time) and hope he somehow to deserve it.. I don`t expect much, but look forward to see H/Y together again... and with this promo I do think it will be more then 30 seconds