Horatio/Yelina #9: If You Could Read My Mind....

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Mar 27, 2008.

?

Which thread name do you like best?

1. If You Could Read My Mind

25 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. What Hurts The Most Was Being So Close

19 vote(s)
    31.7%
  3. My Love Is Only For You

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  4. In This Life I Was Loved By You

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Do I Have To Say The Words

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  1. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Gasps! Clutches chest! Then in a thundering voice says " Oh my gosh, what have you done? A picture of Stetler and Yelina AND Horatio in this thread? What WERE you thinking? Especially when the picture shows Y smiling at S and NOT H breaking his sorry *ss! It's just too disturbing to bear. I feel much the same about the Y/Stetler relationship that I do about H/Aerosol. I would prefer to pretend that it NEVER happened. Sorry for the rant! I will now drag myself off to a corner somewhere with a bottle of something mind-numbing and try to forget this ever happened.

2. silk

silk Prime Suspect

My nasty take:
    Y: Horatio...I can't find my bra! Any clues?
    H: Well, I'm looking under the car and I don't see it here. Are you sure you were wearing one to start with?
    Y: Duh Horatio! Remember? You had a problem with the clasp, got *issed and threw it out the window!
    H: Oh yeah...um....sorry about that.
    Y: Keep looking lieutenant!

Or:

Y: Horatio, I know you like to do it in odd places but why here and is there even room under that thing?
    H: Well, in the department of odd places it's right up there with doing it under the Superintedant's desk and the thrill of getting caught by our co-workers makes it just that much more exciting. Yes...my friend..there's room and I think this will do nicely!
    Y: Who ever would have guessed that the "Lone Wolf" had a kinky side. Please don't tell me you wear women's underwear too. OMG...Horatio is that what happened to my bra from the last caption?

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Awww I`m sorry silk that Rick picture bring some old unpleasant memorys. :(

Even this Stetler/Yelina relationship to bring a lot pain for H, at some points I like the way TPTB make one more barrier / obstacle between H & Yelina. After all Yelina do try to move with H, but he was so stick with his guilt about Ray Sn. death and push Yelina move forward with her life... The only one that I blame is H... he never try to show his feeling to Yelina even when she was with Stetler.. wonder what have to happen with her and at last H to open... ok.. I`m sorry .. I`ll move on...

Love all the captions guys. :) Btw Hrockz the last pics are from 'Not Landing'.

And one more from this epi:

[​IMG]

Yelina: I`m sorry Mom, I`m busy this evening. So many thinkgs to do. 1) Take Ray Jn from school. 2) Go shopping. 3) Make my hair 4) Jump over Horatio..

4. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Actually I didn't hate the Y/Stetler realationship that much. I felt angry about it but I didn't hate it like I hate the H/her-who-should-not-be-named relationship. At least Y/Stetler was more credible.

I always felt Y started dating Rick to make H jealous and hopefully push him into action... but we all know how H reacted to it or rather didn't react to it. The initial reaction was to confront Y in was it 'Blood Brothers'? And Y assured him she wasn't seeing Rick, and he told her of his boundaries... and maybe she thought the only way to make H cross the boundaries was to date another man.

I can't rememeber the epy but the one where H tells Stetler that Y doesn't like champagne. I thought it was so magnanimous of H, he knew he couldn't be with Y so he wanted to make sure Y was happy, even if it was with Stetler. That's the old H I liked more, though I would have wished he would have jumped into action, especially after seeing Y with the black eye in 'Crime Wave'. Why he continued to let her stay with Stetler after that is beyond me. Well she did ask H to mind his own business, and if I'm not wrong she still misunderstood him about Madison at the time, but I felt as if the warning he gave Stetler wasn't enough. He should have forced her to leave him or something, especially if he thought Stetler was hurting her physically.

Sigh the good ol' days of H/Y drama, makes me miss the old Miami even more, when Y was still a regular on the show. :(

Anyway.... to caption the pic:

Y: Hi Horatio. I just wanted to make sure I didn't forget anything on the list you gave me to get from Artie's.... ;)

5. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Pusher and Hrockz: I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just kidding. Kidding that it should not be posted here because just about anything goes here and I love that. You both make very good points. I always believed Y dated S to make H jealous and it backfired. And in this past year I have come to feel a bit more sympathetic towards Stetler. It would actually be interesting to see a Stetler-centric storyline dealing with a bit of his personal life that does not involve screwing over your co-workers or beating up your girlfriend. I think that he is a very driven guy and likes to be in control of things and it would be nice to see him let those walls down and be a bit more human.

I love everyone's quotes. This is such a fun way to pass the time.

Here's mine for the last pic:

Y: Horatio, I'm trying to read this message that you wrote in my notebook. Do you speak greek? What is this? Your handwriting is so awful! It looks like it says "Do you like M & M sex?" I know you're a little kinky but I'm just not getting this whole M & M thing. How exactly does that work? Your going to have to give me a bit more information Lieutenant.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2008
  6. CSIz_4_H

CSIz_4_H CSI Level One

I swear would you believe I was thinking the same thing?:lol:

Yelina: Horatio...I know we like to try new things, but isn't some of this illegal? And I absolutely refuse to do number four...remember what happened last time? We spent half the night trying to get apart after that.

7. silk

silk Prime Suspect

Yelina: Horatio...I know we like to try new things, but isn't some of this illegal? And I absolutely refuse to do number four...remember what happened last time? We spent half the night trying to get apart after that.[/quote]

I read this and wanted so much to laugh out loud but we had patients waiting to see the doctor and soooooo...mentally is was extremely amused!:guffaw:

8. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Hey no need to apologise. We can't all agree on everything. The best thing about this thread is that we're free to air our opinions and everyone else is ok about it. We'd all just agree to disagree. Not like some other threads... but we're all a nice bunch here :)

Agreed! I kinda like Stetler and I think he shouldn't be used only to be the only IAB guy who is the bearer of bad news. But on another note, did I detect concern for H in 'Ambush'?

I agree the captions are a great way to pass time and keep this thread fun!

CSIz_4_H you know what they say about great minds! :D

silk all the captions are really funny, I agree!

9. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

No to worry at all silk, it was too early in the morning and I misunderstand ur joke. ;)

Love the caption CSIz_4_H, great minds or dirty minds have here :devil:

[​IMG]

Horatio: Yelina why we never walk hand in hand in front other people?!
    Yelina: I don`t know.. maybe coz ur to busy to pose with hands on hips when the camera work

10. silk

silk Prime Suspect

H: Yelina, don't you think those pants are a little snug?
    Y: No I don't and if you had any ideas about getting into them yourself you just blew it!

11. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Couldn't really come up with anything good for the lastest cap but here goes:

H: Why am I always in black, and you're always dressed in white?
    Y: Helps with the "good cop", "bad cop" routine when we interrogate a suspect.
    H: Ohh...... role play...... I like. Shall we..... ah shall we play "good cop", "bad cop" tonight?

BTW where's Lucy at? Is she back from the convention?

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hello everyone! Yes, I'm back. :D Just trying to re-adjust back to normality. It was an amazing weekend. I hope that you have all been okay. I need to catch up, but just thought I would post to say I'm here again. ;)

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Welcome back Luce. :D We miss u so much. *hugs* YAY that u had amazing weekend in Bonn. :) I just watch few vids with Mary McDonnell at the FedCon and all that I can say that this have to be incredible experience/ life time moment to be there. Love Mary great sense of humour and all urs fangirls nervous giggles was very sweet. ;)

Ok to not be so out of topic.. one more H/Y pic for caption...

[​IMG]

Btw guys if u want we can try to think out new game ?!

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Horatio: Yelina..
    Yelina: Yes?
    Horatio: Are you.. are you checking me out?
    Yelina: *grin* maybe.
    Horatio: Does my butt look fat in these pants?

15. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay! Welcome back Lucy! Glad you had a good time. :)

Pusher I like this game too much at the moment, unless someone else wants a change. If not, I vote we keep it going for now.

My contribution to the latest pic:

H (stands with hands on hips): How do you like this pose?
    Y: Not bad.
    H (poses again): How about this one?
    Y: Keep going, I like what I'm seeing...

Sorry if it sucks, for an explaination on why it sucks, see my location below that hot avvie (made by CSI_Kat).....