Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Whacked' I'm sure I'm correct this time. But Kit beat me to it.

Very funny, the comment about H's naughty looks. He seems to be checking out Y's butt! :lol:

Next screencap please :)

my photobucket account don`t work, and i use Lucy`s pics. thanks in advace for permission to post them ;)
Never a problem Ani. :)

Thanks for the lovely lyrics Hrockz. I really like Lifehouse. I'll continue with another Countdown Pic. Kit can also post another picture for us to guess, but see how you get on with this one too.....

Countdown Pic #17

no17.jpg

Hug anyone? :D

alrighty I wasn't too sure about this one. But then I thought of all the possible episodes that had a H/Y corridor walk in them. And there aren't that many. If memory serves there are exactly 2.

I think it's the scene H tells Yelina, "Mrs Whats her name" will deal with the murderer herself?

If so it's from Death Grip

*crosses fingers*

Not sure about the name of the epi but I think it's from one of Y's earliest if not first episodes that she appeared in. Probably wrong, but her outfit (totally female thing to notice such a detail) I think anyway, is the one from her first epi. Also noted that H is wearing a similar color. They both must have gotten the memo for the daily dresscode in the office that day! Snrk! Anyway, Y looks like a locomotive moving down the track and H is the little peanut on the rail. And the result of that meeting? Toot Toot, Peanutbutter!

I'm not sure about the ep as well, but I did notice the matching outfits too. Cute.

H is in a brown suit so it has to be in s1 or s2. Like silk said it's a female thing to notice the clothes. And H does look hot in colours other than black. I hope with Y back in s5 H can go back to other coloured suits.

The other corridor walk between H/Y was in 'Grave Young Men' right?

No no corridor walk in Grave Young Men as I remember.

The second one is in Simple Man. But Yelina's clothes were much lighter then so that's why I think the pic is from Death Grip :)

Oh yeah you're right again Kit, got my episodes mixed up as usual. I must be getting sleepy.

I was just thinking if Yelina really comes back as a PI, I'd really like to see some conflict issues between H and Y in the line of work. Like since H is the cop he kinda trumps the PI work right so if he like pulls rank or something on her, I'd like to see him try to 'make up' to her after work. It'll be interesting.

Not sure if my sleep-deprived mind is making much sense here.

Sorry I haven't been back sooner, but Kit, it is indeed from 'Death Grip'. :) These kind of shots make me really miss the original Crime Lab. I much preferred it. Maybe I associate it with Yelina's time on the show. Everything had more substance back then, including the sets. ;)

Jippie

Alright here's mine

bscap045.jpg

Yeah you do make sense Hrockz It'll be very interesting to see H/Y struggle over her being a PI now etc :)

Never knew this thread could be such a comfort and joy to me than this past week :)

This is a short poem from my daughter.Hope you all like it

When you smile you
ligth up my life.

when you laugh you
bring joy to my heart

and when your happy it
makes me happy too

HC_4_my_birthday said:
Never knew this thread could be such a comfort and joy to me than this past week :)

This is a short poem from my daughter.Hope you all like it

When you smile you
ligth up my life.

when you laugh you
bring joy to my heart

and when your happy it
makes me happy too
That's a lovely poem. :) So glad that this thread has helped you this week. *hugs*

Kit, Yelina's expression looks so familiar. I'm just trying to remember which ep it's from. She has this expression in NTL, but I don't think that's it.

Yes that expression on her face is very familiar. It's a scene where H has serious or bad news for Y. I don't think it's NTL. I'm gonna say it's either from 'Big Brother' the scene where she assumes Madison is Horatio's or '10-7' where H hints that Raymond didn't make it. But like all my other guesses, it's probably wrong. :lol:

Glad this thread is a comfort to you HC. It is for me as well. Really hope things do get better for you.

Updated my fic again. Go enjoy it if you can:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showflat.php?Ca...ID=#Post1140612

Nope not NTL. Big Brother is not the episode where she assumes Madison is H's. 10-7 is also incorrect.

HC_4_my_birthday lovely poem :) It's great to hear this thread does not only bring a smile on my face but also on others ;)

I'll guess 'Money For Nothing'? :)

Thanks as always for all these lovely pics and lyrics. HC_4_my_birthday, I also hope that you are okay. It's good to know that this thread has been of some help to you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back