Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Writers can never do good .. first I heard a lot of people complain that H had too much screentime, now they changed that and others are complaining he needs more screentime.. O well, I also hope that H will be more involved again once Y is back. I don't think Delko would object to Horatio seeing Yelina cause he is probably well aware of H his feeling towards her..

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I guess the writers need to find a happy medium with Horatio's screentime. Although, he did get quite a bit in season four, and they might just be taking it slowly with him this season. I'm betting they're keeping him out of the limelight because he'll have plenty of time onscreen when Yelina appears again. :D I really do hope they include her in an investigation (hopefully not being the victim) so that she can work with Horatio again.

I've always enjoyed it when these two worked together on a case. Prime examples of that would be 'Money for Nothing', 'Dead Zone', 'Lost Son' just to name a few. I love the amount of professionalism they both show toward each other at work, and then in a moment, there is that tender silence between them and they no longer need words to communicate. Now THAT is chemistry you can't just make up and BAM it's in the script.

I believe that Yelina's return will be a great healing point in Horatio's life after losing Marisol. (I'm going to go with the fact that he 'loved her') I think after Yelina returns, Horatio will finally be able to move on, and to love again. Then we might be seeing the old Horatio again like he was before all of this season four debacle happened.

I agree with Kit about Eric not objecting to seeing Horatio interact with Yelina again. He probably knew that they had something before she left.

...Anyway, now that I'm done rambling...Congrats on the new thread!

3. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

kissmesweet, your dad is very perceptive! ;)

I'm quite sure that Eric is more than aware of H's feelings for Yelina. I think the main stumbling block for H and Y this time around could well be Ray Jnr - possibly. I hope they don't go down the 'stroppy teenager' route though, as that is a little predictable.

H and Y could well do with some uncomplicated recovery time, and it would be so nice to just see them relaxed and content. Won't happen though, well, not for long. Ann D loves her angsty drama. H and Y have had enough of that to last a lifetime, so maybe Ann might give them a deserved break - eventually! ;)

4. SwanSwan_H

SwanSwan_H Police Officer

A belated congrats on the new thread! :D Considering we didn't really have any new topics to discuss in thread #4 (apart from Rio), I think we owe ourselves a pat on the back. I do hope we get some spoilers soon as being in limbo is not at all comfortable. Here's to a brighter future. :)

5. Lucy

I agree Swan, we have all kept the flag flying pretty well. Good to see you btw. :D

I thought I would post a couple of pics from the beautiful scene at the end of Big Brother.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Best scene ever, well, maybe joint best with the one at the end of Hurricane Anthony, which HnM posted those lovely caps from. :)

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

aw, thanks for the pics Lucy.

I also want to write my opinion about the reactions from the others.
    I think they are all fully aware of the feelings between the two. Eric can sometimes react unpredictible and questionable, but I think, in the end he would realize that there are true feelings between Horatio and Yelina and that Horatio doesn't betray his dead sister.
    Ray jr. is a teenager and it's also difficult to say how he would react. I think if he thinks about it he will also realize that Horatio is perfect for Yelina and his uncle was always there for him in the past and he will accept it.

7. Lucy

You're welcome re the pics. Just feeling nostalgic. ;)

I hope when we see Yelina on the show again, that we get to witness some reactions from the other characters. I enjoy that kind of insight, eg. Calleigh's comment to Ryan in 'Under Suspicion', or Frank's reaction in that scene outside Yelina's house in 'Pro Per'. Such moments add depth (sadly lacking on this show currently) and emphasize that the writers have put plenty of thought into what they are portraying to the audience.

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

thansk for this lovely pics from BB Lucy :)

yes, we all are curious what will be csi m team reaction when Y become det. again. :rolleyes: even i to miss H/Y working scene together, think that when Y is come back in this tv show the first thing she have to do is to change H wardrobe :devil: we all miss the green and the blue shirt. and i miss this one look of jealousy and white shirt ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

btw inge i have read ur post yesterday before u edit it. and want to say no worry that u don`t remember everything from S2... with a little or more luck u can find and buy S2 DVD box or some tv canal soon can re-run this old and cool S1 and S2 epis :p till then we are here and will post pics and quotes of ours fav shipp :D

9. Lucy

You're welcome and thanks for those lovely pics from 'Dead Zone' too. :D

Hey, maybe that's it! Once Yelina is back on the show, we will see H's wardrobe brighten up a little. He has been in those dark colours since the end of Season 3 (with only a couple of exceptions). He's in a permanent state of mourning because the love of his life has been absent for far too long. It all makes perfect sense now! ;)

10. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

thanx for all the lovely pics
    I think everybody in the team knows H had/Has feelings for Yelina. And when she comes back I don't think Delko is going to have problems with Yelina. He knows H has to move on and try to be happy again. I hope the writers made H look bad the last season on purpose and when Yelina comes back, they're going to make him look great and happy again!

11. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

12. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the pics.
    and I have to admit I can't remeber this scene from 'Innocent'. :(
    H was injured?

thanks Pusher. I edited this part because it sounded so wrong to me (the grammar) and I was too tired to think about it. :D
    here in Austria the tv station is airing Season 4. I believe they will interrupt it and will show Season 2 reruns. that means I can't see my fav character (but I have the DVD's with him, so no prob.), but I can watch H/Y scenes again and I can refresh my memories. :D

13. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Yes, Stuart Otis cut the hand to Horatio when she tried to save to him

14. Lucy

The scene in the first picture is actually from 'Body Count' (the Season 1 finale) not 'Innocent' (Season 2 finale). ;)

Thanks very much for the pictures noealonso. :)

15. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

wlecome to H/Y tread noealonso and thanks for this lovely pics :)

yeah, obviously H&Y have big chemistry between then. and we certainty need more scenes like this - touching hands. sometimes only looks is not enough, one body 'contact' can perfect add more 'strength' in theirs relationhsip. i still regret that this promo pic from epi 'Rio' is only promo and we don`t see this moment in S5 premiere :( also i still try to find way to watch the full uncut version of the epi 'Nothing To Lose'.. *sigh*. anyway till now what we have 'holding hands' and hug scenes, maybe now in S5 is the time we to see something like HnM fanfic...what about one dance ?! :devil: this is a lot impossible in this tv show style, but why can`t we dream ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.