Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, lovely lyrics HoratioSmiles. :) Can I call you Holly? And - am I right in saying that you two are sisters? ;)

Looking forward to the fic HnM. :D

Yep, Holly and I are sisters. She's two years my senior. I'm glad to say I got her 'started' on CSI:M and the H/Y love. ;) She's the smart one, she knew s4 sucked real early. :lol:

Anyway a pic for Holly :). The ever loved one of Davy looking down at Sofia's name:

untitled.jpg

Hey! It's been too long since i've posted.

I watched an extra on my CSI: Miami season and I think it said that NTL was a ninety-minute episode and when they cut it down to fit in the forty minutes of a normal ep the hand holding scene didn't make it. *Cry*

Going back to the Yelina coming back thing, didn't the dude who killed marisol say he was going to kill everything H loves? Who fits in that category? Sure, Ray and Ray Jr, and it would be great to see them back, but YELINA is number one on that list! Wrote yourselves into a corner there, didn't you, AD? (If someone already had this theory posted and i missed it, i'm sorry don't sue me! I don't have any money! I'm sixty bucks in the hole with my girl scout leader, for crying out loud!)(Jack O'Neill Moment!)

Umm, what else can i say? hmm, this has nothing really to do with HY, but in one episode of season three, we catch a glimpse of Ray Jr and he's like five and like three eps later he's fourteen. Anybody else catch that?

Umm, forgive me for being American and being confused on the topic, but are you guys talking about the sport America calls Soccer and the rest of the world calls Football? If so, then cool. And if not, well, that's cool too.

Gil S. Grissom

Hey Gillian, welcome back. :)

Yes, the Rest of the World including the Little Green Guys on Mars wearing their cherished "Barcelona", "AC Milan", "Real Madrid", "Liverpool" and "Man United" jerseys refer to the game by its given and true name of "FOOTBALL". It will NEVER be anything else but "Football" to the Faithful. "Soccer" as a term became popular and neccesary within the US and Australia in order for the folks there to differentiate the "football football" from the home grown sports of gridiron football of the US and the Aussie's Footie. Actually I dare say that American football has more on par with rugby than Football.

BTW, neat plot idea regarding H. :) Yeah, they sure wrote themselves into tthe corner and right off the bloody page. Very, very silly.

Sorry Mod's, but i`ll be a lot out of topic this time.

Tall 100 % truth is that : Football it's never been soccer! NEVER !!! :lol:
as i know ur from USA but work out of country... and keep wonder why or more correctly is from where u star to love this game ?! maybe urs sign Scorpio (ur birth is 06.11 and my 07.11) is the main reason :lol: if u have free time can watch 'Hooligans' (2005) with Elijah Wood for me u gona love this movie :p

GillianSGrissom nice to see u here even for a little :D

post by HnM: Yep, Holly and I are sisters

:) :) :) interesting info, somedays i too want to have sis or bro but... :(

and in the end, have luck and play CSI Miami PC game...but for my regret i was a lot disappoint...from all 3D view and mainly that i can`t ask Y the questions that i want to ask...like Did u love me:lol:

here two screenshoots fo the game:

mg1.jpg

mg2.jpg

Post by Lucy: Even though I am distracted by the World Cup, I will still try to post my screencaps in here

errr...u must post here, even we'll forced to steal ur TV :lol:

Great to see you again Gillian. :D You're right, Ray Jnr did seem to age rather rapidly between 'Grave Young Men' and 'Pro Per'. His appearance also drastically changed!

Those pc game pics are funny Pusher. Horatio looks like Ron Howard to me! :lol:

My TV is a risk of being stolen? :eek: Okay, I'll try to find some more caps, or make some when I get the time....

tn_hhextreme2.jpg

That is a very nice picture. I much preferred the old Season 1-3 Crime Lab interior. The new sets are about as inspiring as Season 4 itself. ie. superficial and very off putting.

Hey, we can't steal Lucy's TV. We are forever indebted to it for the NTL extended ending screencaps. That TV is part of H/Y folklore! :lol:

Yes, that TV gave us all a lot of relief after we found out about the edited out scene with the holding hands. Plus we all know Luce would be unbalanced without her boys ;)!

Good to see you again, Gillian. The past identity crisis for the actor for Ray Jr. does have me wondering which will come back.

I've gotten the fic sorted out. Ya'll can read it right here: clickity-click

*Pats TV* :D

Yes, I would be unbalanced without my boys! :lol:

So happy to see a new fic HnM. I will read it tomorrow and comment then - it's way past my bedtime! ;)

A flying visit from me! Guess that's appropriate as I am a swan. Hehe. ;)

I always like to stop by to check for pics and fics. Thanks everyone for making this thread so lovely and I shall now read HnM's update. :D

^ Always wonderful to see you, my feathered friend! :D

Okay, I can now read the fic - real life has been far too busy lately! *sigh*

...plus the little footie distraction. ;)

MiamiDade said:
That song is so appropriate for H/Y polina. Thanks for posting the lyrics. :)

yes I thought about it too

I so miss them together, I so miss Yelina
saw "The order" yeastreday and it was so great to see Sofia Milos

thank God I ll rewatch the last two seasons

HnM, your fic update was great.....again! But, poor Horatio. :(
thank God I'll rewatch the last two seasons
polina, for these we are forever grateful. Well, from 'Simple Man' to '10-7' to be exact. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back