Horatio & Yelina #3 ~Goodbye Doesn't Mean Forever~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a really lovely icon MD. She's just so pretty! :D

Okay, well I guess half my icon is Yelina related! ;) I shall keep this one for some time because I love 'Murder In A Flash'. Brilliant H/Y episode. :)

inge thanks for this sweet lyrics :p

i have not post H/Y pics from long time...

037hy.jpg

Y: happy ?!

040hy.jpg

H: yes, coz u love me

Hi! Looks like I made it back earlier than planned. Exams are over and I can get right back into it. :) Also thanks to everyone for the good wishes.

Lovely pics and lyrics everyone. Always lovely.

Also I'm all for the Yelina summer icon idea. :)

Sher i`m so so happy to see u again here :)

we have Yelina summer icon idea ?! :rolleyes: and i miss this wow... silly me ...i was too asleep this morning :eek: can u forgiveme guys if i find and use Y ava ;)

Wonderful to see you back HnM! :D

Lovely pictures Pusher. Looks like the opening scene of 'After The Fall'? :)

Welcome back HnM. :D

That's a great opening scene in 'After The Fall'. Their chemistry is really pronounced and very natural. Thanks for the pics to remind us Pusher. :)

It's so good to see all these Yelina avatars. Go Yelina! :D

I really like all these avatars too! :D

I can't remember if I've posted this pic, but I just really like it. ;)

tn_hhextreme7.jpg

It looks like Yelina is staring at something that belongs to Horatio while having dirty thoughts about it :devil:.

when i see this lovely H/Y pic that Luce post to my mind come this song. for me S5 is the right and last time H to give one reason to Y so she to stay with him forever.

"Give Me One Reason"
Tracy Chapman

[ Gimme one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Gimme one reason to stay here
And I'll turn right back around
Said I don't wanna leave you lonely
You gotta make me change my mind ]

Baby, I got your number
Oh, and I know that you got mine
You know that I called you, I called too many times
You can call me, baby, you can call me anytime
You've got to call me

[ repeat ]

I don't want no one to squeeze me
They might take away my life
I don't want no one to squeeze me
They might take away my life
I just want someone to hold me
Oh, and rock me through the night

A youthful heart can love you
Yes, and give you what you need
I said this youthful heart can love you
Oh, and give you what you need
But I'm too old to go chasing you around
Wasting my precious energy

[ repeat ]

Baby, just gimme one reason
Oh, gimme just one reason why
Baby, just gimme one reason
Oh, gimme just one reason why I should stay
Said I told you that I loved you and there ain't no more to say

Thanks for the welcome back, MD.

All the Yelina icons are certainly inspiring. So nice to see so much love spread all around. :D

Thanks for that lovely pic, Luce. I don't remember seeing you post it. That's one of the pics that definately have a lot of tension written all over it. So yummy.

Also, I've always loved that song Pusher. Goes supurbly with these two. Thanks for posting the lyrics.

I love that song too. :D That's a lovely pic Luce. Just another one of those many, many moments between them where time seems to stand still.

I was thinking about the NTL clip from my banner. The full NTL episode was also shown in the US recently on A&E, complete with this final scene. Obviously that means it wasn't left on the cutting room floor. If TPTB didn't want to include it, surely they would have scrapped it from all versions. This pleases me no end, even if the writers are currently having a major relapse. Just thought I would mention it! ;)

Yeah, that holding hands scene is certainly a great moment. I was sure to tape that. It still leaves me baffled as to why they would even cut that moment in any version.

Was looking through some 'Hurricane Anthony' caps and found this one. In remembering s4 I couldn't help but let a caption develop right away :lol:!

Hide

Horatio: Crap, the writers are coming. Quick get under the desk!

Very good point MD. If the writers didn't want to incude the hand holding scene, it wouldn't have remained on any version one would have thought. :)

Great cap HnM. :lol: Having watched 'Sex And Taxes' last night, here's another....

tn_sexms.jpg

Y: Is that Season 4 going up in flames?
H: It sure is. I'm off to find the real me. Want to join me? :D

thanks for this H/Y pics guys, i have not see them :D

MD love ur loc :lol: is there a chance in this S 5 scripts to have again hand holding scene or better THE KISS scene :lol:

when i say hand holding scene i already give up to search for this uncut version ot epi NTL :( have see till now 4-5 different long time version (even from AxN tv canal), but don`t have luck :(

Y: Is that Season 4 going up in flames?
H: It sure is. I'm off to find the real me. Want to join me?

but after read this H/Y chat now i feel better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back