Horatio & his niece, Madison

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope they bring Madison, Horatio's red-haired niece back this season. Horatio needs family and I think some of his best scenes are with children. Has anyone heard whether they plan to bring her back for season 5?

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

We've not heard any news as yet, but I also hope we see the return of Maddy and her mother Suzie. Madison's leukaemia storyline was left up in the air and it would be nice to know how that all turned out. Was Ray Jnr a bone marrow match for example? Are we to just assume she's okay now?

Welcome to the Miami Forum btw. :D

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Leave it to TPTB to start a story and never finish it. I too want to see Suzie and Madison back for season 5. It would be nice to have a conclusion to the leukemia story.

4. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Has anyone noticed that leukemia is the only the disease they can find sutible. First Madison than Marisol, I'm sure that there are references to it but, honestly find a new fatal disease.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I never thought about that. I don't remember them ever mentioning Madison's leukemia last season. It's like she just disappeared.

6. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

I thought Marisol had breast cancer...but maybe I just didn't pay attention. :p

But YES I want Madison and Suzie back already! Suzie was great, her episodes are my favourites. The scenes between her and Horatio are so fascinating to watch. The actress seems kind of cute also. ;) I do thinkt that TPTB might revisit the storyline, since there was supposed to be an episodes including them in season 4.

By the way, how stupid that the names Madison and Marisol are almost exactly the same. Just 2 letters are different from each other!

7. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

Wow Fabian youre right! i really hope we see Madison and Susie again. I was kinda mad at Horatio for sending the 2 Ray in brazil when they could be a bone marrow match to save maddie. I hate it when tptb start a storyline and then drop it, hide it in a closet and forget about it.

8. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I also hope they're bringing Suzie & Madison back in S5 especially if Ray Sr may be around. He needs to know he fathered another child. Plus, not knowing if she died or not in Nothing to Lose. All you saw was where Yelina & Ray jr were at the hosp at the end. Then it went off.

9. Haylie

Haylie Rookie

what h has a niece?

10. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Oh yeah Haylie

We first meet her in 'Big Brother' when Horatio goes to Susie's apartment she is there!! Madison cuts her knee and H mops up the blood does a test and finds out she is Ray's daughter, born when Ray had an affair with Susie while undercover with Narcotics before he 'died', Ray did not know about her!

We see her a few times because H know takes finacial responsibilty for her to help susie!!

Anyway I love the way H is with Maddy and Susie, I would really like to see them back agin :)

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I know. :eek: It's really annoying, are we just to presume that Madison is fine now? :confused:

I think they really have to bring them back in season 5, now Yelina is returning (big happy dance :D) we may see more of that side of H's life and of course Susie and Madison play a very big part of it. That's what I'm hoping for. *fingers crossed* Then it might start to feel like we are getting the old Miami back again. :rolleyes:

12. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

I also would like to see them bring back Susie and Madison. Last night instead of CSI:NY they aired the CSI;M eppi with Maddy being sick. I would hope they would let the views know what is up with Ray Jr.'s donation or what, if Maddy is gonna be okay or are they gonna kill her off. Hell they killed off Marisol so I guess they could kill off Maddy too. *sighs* oh well, that would kinda suck.

13. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I really think they should bring Susie and Madison back -- leave TPTB to never finish a story -- because one minute Madison was dying of leukemia and the next, she's poof, gone. Just like Danny's brother on CSI:NY. It annoys me greatly. But I think, especially with Yelina and the family coming back next season, it would be a great asset to the plotline of the story if Ray finally found out about his daughter.

14. Missing

Missing Pathologist

Yes no kidding I would like a conclusion to Maddy. It is like she disappeared. Create this whole storyline, behind Yelina and then tell her about Maddy and then bring Ray Jr. into it and then nothing..nadda..zip and onto another story. Its like the writers have ADD or something.

15. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Definitely, the writers should bring back Madison. Especially since Horatio went through a lot to tell Yelina about her and to get the right blood donor (or was it bone marrow?) so Madison had a chance at surviving her leukimia. I think dropping the story would be a huge mistake -- it would leave behind a major plot hole, especially since Ray doesn't seem to know that Susie gave birth to his child.