Horatio/DC #15: 'Back To Basics'

Spammers beware. I'm gonna go Horatio on you and give you a good, witness free beating. Take your spam somewhere else. Preferrably to some small, little known forum with less than 100 members. You're not welcomed here.

I now return this thread to its regular Horatio/DC discussion.
I LOVE DAVID CARUSO/HORATIO CAINE!!!

Yes, several! He was cover boy on a cigar magazine, among other things.
If I knew how to post a pic on here, I'd do it...

Last edited:
One pic of Caruso with a cigar comin' up.

i349.photobucket.com/albums/q392/mandaxox0327/Untitled1.jpg

Since I'm still new, I don't think I'm allowed to post pics, so a link will have to do. Don't forget to add in "http://" or else it won't work.

Also, Caruso, cigars don't make you look cool. =/

Last edited:
I might have a pic of David with a cigar - oh wait i found a pic earlier of it and heck it just doesnt suit him. Cigars yuck.

Edit : found two younger pics of him with some chest hair too - niice

There's a scene in the movie Body Count where he's standing around smoking a cigar. Doesn't look good, I have to say!
Jude

I'm gonna have a good session of Horatio tonight with CSI:Miami on tv and the dvds i bought of season 5 ( all 24 eps )

Look, I'm glad Eva LaRue has signed for season 10, I really am! Now, will someone answer the big question....? David, if you're out there - let us off the hook!

I heard that La Rue is returning - wonderful news!! I've really come to like the character of Natalia this season. But hopefully this doesn't swing things in the opposite way for David.

Back