Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

HC_4_my_birthday said:
Thanks for the pics Horatiosangel really liked the first one had to go and cool down coz he looked so sexy :devil:. My daughter saw them too and left the room with a big grin

That's so cute!
I'd love to have a daughter some day that likes DC too! :)

Hi Patricia its though her that i got hooked on all three shows,but i just fell for Miami more than the others

i love all three but think miami is the best (go h go) ;)
Punked Comp Kid :)( AkA hcs daughter) :devil:

sorry, but I didn't actually got that last part...

Pusher said:
awww poor Dr House. what he have done to u ?! how can u compare Greg with Horatio ...:eek: shame on u ;)
:lol: Forgive me! My only excuse is at least I was thinking of our H from S1-3. ;)
I`m little wory for this S 6 spoiler premiere did H heart can take in one more angst part of his past
I know what you mean. I will have to add it to my 'Horatio's Tales Of Woe Angst List' once the episode has aired. :D

Patricia said:
horatiosangel
Love both pics you posted!

Good to see him with a smile on his face! H hardly ever actually smiles!
And I really like his eyes on the second one...they have like a soft very cute look!

HoratioCainesGirl I love your avatar! That look! :devil:please!! I would probably melt if he looked at me like that!ª!

Ha, thanks!!! :lol:

wow. those pics...just wow!! *drools* of and last night i had an awesome dream about me hooking up with the S1-3 Horatio!!! it's was so awesome!!! and it somehow ended up with the two of us in bed :devil: it was like the most awesome dream ever!!!!

I've dreemed with him but never got even closeer to that^^
Im so jealous!! :devil:

Wow! Talk about Fourth of July fireworks! Those pictures are awesome :D NYPD Blue was actually quite good in the beginning, then it went on far too long. I loved the John Kelly character, and his farewell as he looks back up the stairwell is a heart breaker.

yeh i saw those. and yes it was very sad at the end. i actually cried. but have you seen the dvd extras!? there is a deleted scen where he comes out of the shower with nothing on!!!!!! at least that's what i remember. it's been a while.

^^ no way!!
seriously? seriously?

caps anyone?
I looooove to see that!
*pictures that on mind :devil:*...
*runs to get a cold shower*

yeah. or at least that's the way i remebered it. it had something to do with him and a shower.

well, anything that combines DC and shower is good enough for me!! :devil:

As far as I know, that shower scene isn't a deleted scene. It is in the episode itself - on the dvd set I have anyway! There are infact 2 rather memorable shower scenes. :D

Sadly, we can't post any pictures that are too 'revealing' here, as this is a PG-13 Board. ;)

Need4Speed said:
there is a deleted scen where he comes out of the shower with nothing on!!!!!!

Well, Need4Speed, that alone is worth the price of the DVD's... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Here is a daily dose of H/DC Hotness:

00311797_000005.jpg

f3f55185.jpg

Enjoy Ladies!!! :D

Lucy said:
As far as I know, that shower scene isn't a deleted scene. It is in the episode itself - on the dvd set I have anyway! There are infact 2 rather memorable shower scenes. :D
It's not a deleted scene on my set either, just part of the episode. :)

horatiosangel, I love that Michael Hayes picture. I wish that show would get a DVD release, but we were at least fortunate enough to see it here in the UK recently on one of the satellite channels. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back