Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Ohhhh that fits him perfectly Pusher!!

Have just recently seen Session 9 and Black Point. To have Black Point sent over to me from Amazon cost more than the DVD itself! Worth it though, really enjoyed it. Thought they fell in love a bit too fast in it however, but otherwise enjoyed immensely. He was very clever in it, knew exactly what to do.

Session 9 was good, one of those movies that doesn't quite make sense until the end. Didn't like it as much as Black Point, but still thought DC was very good in it!

SpeedsDaughter give me one more day with DC and I will set him free. I have him locked in my bedroom at the moment. :D

Anybody in here counting down the days until we see Caine/Caruso? I'm not, but I'm thinking I should start a tally board or something. :D

Null problemo. I'll just get myself nice and pretty in the meantime :D

Oooh I like "Even heroes have the right to bleed" slogan... quite suitable.

How about this one

Horatio/DC#14 Proceed With Caution If you dare

My eldset daughter came up with it

speedsdaughter: nice and pretty for what? caruso? ooo la la. i'm getting myself touched up for mr. togo. :D

Indeed, Stephanie20 :D

Love the title HC_4_my_birthday... your daughter's good at that!!!

I can't wait to see more DC... The reruns are starting to bore me. My math is horrible so I won't count how many days until September 24th (the premiere)... any good math people out there? :p

35 days, my friend.
We're all counting the days ;)

Thanks Speedsdaughter will tell her when i see her,got a S2 re-run tonight epi 18 on Five US hope i can watch it :)

stephanie20 said:
Anybody in here counting down the days until we see Caine/Caruso? I'm not, but I'm thinking I should start a tally board or something. :D

I think better will be if we start new thread with title 'E.R.- emergency room', where a lot Miami fans can take help and rest after epis like S5 finale or plot lines like Aerosol one. Sorry but after 35 days most of us probable will be snoreing in front ours tvs. Just because TPTB have let us down too much times and I don`t think that 90 min epi premiere can save the day. Hope this monsters can prove that I`m wrong. But I have big doubt.

I think better will be if we start new thread with title 'E.R.- emergency room', where a lot Miami fans can take help and rest after epis like S5 finale or plot lines like Aerosol one.
Definitely a good idea! :D In my TV magazine last week, CSI Miami was described as 'such a painfully silly show, I'm hard pushed to see how anyone is expected to take it seriously' by the reviewer. Will Season 6 be an improvement? I certainly hope so, but in the meantime, these reviews certainly keep me entertained! ;)

I'm so spyched!! the premiere is 90 minutes long!!! :eek: an extra half hour of DC! and Jon, and Adam!! and all the sexy guys!!

I like your suggestion for the next thread title Pusher.

"Even heroes have the right to bleed". I really like it.

I vote for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back