Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

body count is gunna go up if i look at another wayyyy sexy pic of him

I am watching "Triple threat" right now... i think i just saw Horatio's funniest one-liner.

Theres a dude, impaled on an ice sculpture and Alexx says "Shot in the daylight infront of a house full of people? Thats cold-blooded Horatio"

H: "As cold as ice"

oh man, i think i cried a little.

yeah and was it me or did DC sound sick in this ep? poor DC. and yeah that was one of his lamest yet funniest one liners.

:p :p Yes, I was on computer so listened more than watched, but DC definitely had a cold or sinus infection in this episode. His voice was raspier (is that a word?)than usual. :p :p

:cool: :cool: Regarding David's son: He will be 2 on September 15th; babies will be 2 years apart. :cool: :cool:

His son has the same birthday as me. Of course, I will be getting old celebrating the big 2-5!

Thanks for setting that straight, inthewind...all those dates just start running together after awhile... :lol: And I have a September B-day too, mrsjrewing :D As far as age... I'll just leave that open... :lol: ;) ... but 25 is not old to me. :)

Glad you liked the pic, CSINicole. :) The man is just TOO HOT in leather... although he'd probably look good wearing a paper bag, he's so darn sexy!!! :devil::D

Today's hotness...
OUT939816.jpg
Can you say "Pounce"? As in "I want to... on him" :devil::D

Enjoy ladies!!! ;)

HoratiosAngel, that is one of my favorite pictures... thanks. Not only does DC looks HOT, but the chair and setting are awesome.

Haven't been on in a while. Had even forgotten how much I like H/DC...it's a bit of a sin really!

Bought the box set of NYPD Blue:Season 1...can't believe how different he is in it. He even sounds so different. I like it though, couldn't ever imagine him as anyone else only Horatio. Just shows what a good actor he is.

;) While I don't have the box set, I've been taping Season 1 on TNT (here in US), 3 episodes back-to-back on Wednesday mornings (EARLY). The tape's ready now. ;)

:p Yes, JK is quite different from H; younger, feistier, more emotion. Love the NY accent in NYPD (me thinks that was a natural for DC) and the idealism isplayed. :p :p

:cool:Now, with history, experience & lots of angst behind him (we hope), I'd dearly love to see just a bit of that "fire in the belly" passion restored. :cool: :cool:

Hey mitzi!!! Long time, no see... ***waves hello*** :) Glad you're back... :D

I'd LOVE to see that passion restored also, inthewind. Watching the S1 DVDs, H is just so great... and he really deserves some happiness at this point. :)

For today's hotness, I saw this pic and just said AWWWWW...
CSIMiamiExclusive2.jpg
Behind the scenes with the little girl from Body Count ...soooo sweet :D And she's wearing his suit jacket... :eek: ...this man is just too perfect!!! :D:devil:

Enjoy ladies!!! :D:devil: :)

I just saw Black Point. Wasn't shot long before CSI: Miami I think. He was so swearing in that movie :lol: So not H like...

inthewind said:
:p Yes, JK is quite different from H; younger, feistier, more emotion. Love the NY accent in NYPD (me thinks that was a natural for DC) and the idealism isplayed. :p :p

Haha that became evident on that one scene on the pilot when John and Licalsi had their little rendez-vous at John's place.
I was watching "Steroid Roy" last night and he pronounced 'murder' like 'murda'...John is so gangsta!!!

horatiosangel that last pic you posted its just WAY TOO cute!!! She's adorable!!

mitzi
love your avatar!

Haven't seen Black Point yet, other than the clips on YT. But it's on my list... :)

Let's see if I can find some good JK for today's hotness...

nypd58.jpg
Could he be any HOTTER??? :devil::devil::devil:

***passes out from all the DC hotness*** ...

***revives self, looks at screen, passes out again*** ...

***revives self again, stares only at keyboard in order to finish post without passing out 3rd time*** :lol::lol::lol:

The man is just too damn sexy!!! :devil::D:devil:

Enjoy Ladies!!!! :D ;) :devil:

I can't wait until the new season. You know what that means don't you? New 'one liners.' Wooooohoooo. Am I right horatiosangel? Wooohooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back