Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

;)I also read that article but didn't recall him mentioning dying or Marisol. He was no doubt hallucinating (that judgment-clouding illness again) and I would probably have discounted everything from that point. ;)

:cool:"DC, Sweetheart, stick to what you do so fantastically well. Be the Best at What You Do and leave the mundane things, like writing, to those Who Do That Best." :cool:

H/Y rules!
Yeah it defiantely does! (sorry mods for shipping here)

I think I read that from the TV guide article too. And I think it's a REALLY BAD IDEA!!!! No Marisol coming for him please!! What she's like the grim reaper now??

DC's comment was in response to being asked how he'd like CSI:Miami to end. And I think we're real far from that happening, I don't forese Miami ending it's run before LV. And LV is still going on if I'm not wrong. Unless DC himself wants to leave the show, which I also think is not possible a the moment.

Let's hope DC visits this forum and realises we want him to stick to his acting.

No words are exchanged between them and H just reads her expression and realizes what has happened. That was also DC's idea. This non-verbal communication is so telling and shows a great understanding of the characters.
Unless he wants to influence something like this. I'm glad DC knows and realises his connection with Y here.

What'd I like to see in when Miami ends it's run is H and Y driving off into the sunset.

*holds both hands up* ok ok, I'm off to H/Y thread to continue this train of thought.

Argh I have endless marking to do, but have been surviving it by having my own season 2 marathon...man, DC looked good then, in fact I had to stop mid sentence to watch as Dead Zone came one...pure white shirt, no jacket, badge glinting...oh I do miss season 2 :)

EyeHeartH Horatio Caine the Cat just cracked me up. :lol: The coloring was right, but the eye color was wrong...need to have the gorgeous blue ones of our H. But cute cat none the less.

Here's an idea,Need4Speed, maybe H could get caught trying to rescue his black suits from the fire and the rest of the team have to knock him out to get him away from them. Then he gets amnesia and forgets everything after season 3 and things just go on from there. I think it has possibilities... :D

That Persian is absolutely gorgeous! I can only imagine how much brushing that poor cat takes every day to keep that fur untangled.... :eek:

Maybe H wears the black uniform because he's secretly a huge Johnny Cash fan? "I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down, / Livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town...."

pure white shirt, no jacket, badge glinting...oh I do miss season 2
Me too! I hope H gets his jacket off more often and more solid colours for his shirts, no more strippy ones.

:eek:Actually, I like the striped shirts; just not the black/? and not the same one (or so similar) all the time.

;)Also, several episodes had H in checkered shirt (light blue) and, I believe, even in a very subdued plaid, all very chic & sexy.

:pAny of those variations work well as long as they're in lighter, softer shades (although I love the green and the dark red shades).

:pAnd, yes, white is gorgeous and, as always, much nicer, more relaxed with no jacket.

:)Please, lose the colored tees under the shirts (looks like he rushed for the scene & just threw the shirt & jacket over).

:( :(Egads, how style-petty are we that our main complaint is wardrobe related? :lol: :lol:

:lol: I can see why they named the cat Horatio. :lol: Even though those eyes are bit upsetting. They remind me of that giant flaming eye in "The Lord of the Ring"'s.

Please, lose the colored tees under the shirts
Was there a scene with H dressed in that? Cos I don't remember seeing that.

We aren't style petty we just want more variety in our H :lol:

^ if i don`t make mistake with my translation inthewind talk for H t-shart under his shirts ... well i`m sure that we have some epis where u really can see H black t-shart (CSI Miami S4) . last year we had discuss this subject and most logical explanation that i read here is that maybe DC shoot his scenes early in the morning (not high temperature in LA) or maybe DC is chilly (sensitive to cold)... :rolleyes: if u want some screencpas i`ll try to find ;)

;)Pusher, I don't necessarity agree with the early morning chill explanation (although LA is certainly chilly in the am). If that were the reason, a v-neck tee would serve the purpose well, in white, & wouldn't show at all.

;)Seems more reasonable that they're calling for H/DC, he rushes onto set, just throwing dress shirt & jacket over his usual casual attire (dark colored tees).

:cool:Of course, it's only conjecture unless DC responds to us with the real reason. Ah, if only!!

Pusher said:
^ if i don`t make mistake with my translation inthewind talk for H t-shart under his shirts ... well i`m sure that we have some epis where u really can see H black t-shart (CSI Miami S4) . last year we had discuss this subject and most logical explanation that i read here is that maybe DC shoot his scenes early in the morning (not high temperature in LA) or maybe DC is chilly (sensitive to cold)... :rolleyes: if u want some screencpas i`ll try to find ;)

I also remember those scenes where you can see the black T-shirt Pusher, but I can't remember the exact epi it was. I don't think that he was supposed to have it on though because you see the T-shirt in one scene but then in the next scene it is gone. Either that or wardrobe decided he looked better without it, as inthewind said. :p

And I'm glad, inthewind and Pusher, that I'm not the only one that notices such small details in the show. I'm not crazy after all. :D (Well maybe just crazy for H/DC) ;)

i noticed the shirt in one scene and gone in another too! but i didn't really give much thought or form an opinion on the tshirt.

i saw 'An Officer and a Gentleman' last night and even though DC's part is really small he is sooooooo cute! i felt really bad for him when they did the impact in the water thing and he was freaking out underwater, and when the sargent was choking him, i felt bad for his character then too. poor little guy :( he was still really really adorable though. the whole movie (which is a good film IMO) is totally worth the few scenes he is in because...okay, i'll say it again, he was really freakin cute!

i think the whole "H dying thing" is going to be similar to Eric's situation, not the getting shot and brain damage, but technically die. then they bring him back to life. they said in the promo for Man Down that a mamber of the team is pronounced dead, but Eric was technically dead but brought back. so i think it's going to be similar to that situation and they are just saying he's going to die to just lead us to believe more lies, like thay often do. so i wouldn't worry too much.

Huh? What H dying? I thought that was over and done with, some silly thing Ann D said for s5 finale which is over. Is there some other spoiler out there?

We're like analysing DC's shirt thing, I never even noticed, and I don't think it's a big deal. :p He looks hot in whatever, even better without. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back