Horatio/DC # 13: Missing: The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC#13: Missing The 'Real' H. Please Return ASAP!

inthewind said:
Just a short comment.

:cool: :eek:I'm watching "Identity" right now. Love the interaction between Horatio & Clavo Cruz. It's a real shame they killed Clavo off this season.

OK, inthewind, that was just scary. :D Are we on the same wavelength or what. :cool:

i know!!! me too!! i love that A&E is always showing eps everyday. otherwise i'd go crazy!!!! THFAAE = Thank God For A And E!! haha!!! and yes H did look very sexy in that light suit, here's some of my fav pics and i never tire of them!!!!
H in tan suit
H in light suit

and one more just for the sexiness :D
*Gasp**faints* he's doing the sexy Rory Cochrane CSI: Miami thing!!!!!

i just love it when Rory does this, but DC doing it ,oh god i must be in hot guy heaven!! bith my fav actors doing the same thing! oh god!!!

here's a pic of Rory doing it just for reference.... see? Rory does this too.

Awesome pics we need H back in those light coloured suits in s6. He needs a wardrobe make-over.

those pics are great. i agree, he totally needs some lighter suits!!! i watched 'identity' the other day too and he was gorgeous in that light grey suit. A & E is the greatest thing since sliced bread and theres a marathon on today!! woo!

Need4Speed, if you were in here more often, you would know that tan suit picture is my most favourite. ;) I post it in every thread; reminding everyone. :lol:

Drab & Dreary has been the name of the game recently.
Seems to match the mood of late.

Some housecleaning needs to be done.....clean those closets, get the cobwebs out of the brain and barn, and let in some fresh air. REVIVAL STARTS WITH BUT ONE BREATH.

Awesome pics Need4Speed!!! And yeah, that last one definitely needs the "sexy" warning. :devil:
That intense look of his is enough to make me blush. :eek: :D

Wouldn't it be awesome to get that tan suit pic enlarged to like life-size or something??? I'd never leave my house if I could just stare at that all day. **sighs**

Oh Hrockz I so hope we get the old H back with the light colored suits and caring ways in season 6... :rolleyes:

i cant wait for the new season to see what is giong to happen with H

hopefully they will have listened to the fans and brought back some of the things we love that seemed to have dissapeared

The light suits definatley have to come back and i think that maybe he was mourning Marisol and Raymond by wearing the black clothes but I think that he can wear light clothes now

Yeah, the mourning period definitely needs to be over. (Unless, of course, we are mourning the burning of the black suits...oh wait, that would be a party instead) :lol:

I think Horatio was temporarily insane when he married Marisol. If i was David Caruso, i would be outraged with the writers. And i couldn't imagine being Delko! I mean how awqard is that? You're boss, friend and fatherish figure marrying you're sister?? *shudders* I don't want to know the feeling.

:rolleyes:I semi-agree, Hunter. If not insane, at best temporarily blinded by her desperate need. ;)

:p As we know, he does agonize with the victims (even if he has to marry them). :p

:eek:This is the 21st Century. I don't remember the last time I saw anyone in mourning symbolized by wearing dark clothing for a year. :eek:

:p That's a throwback to a bygone age. And in H's case, longer than he actually knew Marisol. I think not. :p

I just felt that H married Marisol to make the end of her life wonderful. The last Real H thing I can remember. (And I don't know this but this is what I hope it was because I can't imagine them really in love. Just doesn't work, he loved her like he loves a close friend or relative, or someone on his team. Not even :lol:)

I think he's in mourning over the loss of the Real Horatio. Those sneaky wardrobe people... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back