Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio/DC #12: Miami Never Closes. Neither Does This Th

Congrats to the new thread! :D
I know, I posted my last entry a long time ago, but I was a little bit uncreative in the past few weeks.

I watched a few Season 3 reruns on TV and there were a lot of scenes I liked.
-Pro Per: the last scene was a strong and sad moment.
-Under the Influence: a lot of good scenes and good quotes. I was glad that Horatio was able to see the real bad guy behind the crime. Another one was the first scene between Horatio and Ryan where he was so serious that Ryan thought, he didn't get the job and then he smiled at Yelina. :lol:
- Hell Night: Uncle Horatio has to save his nephew. a lot of cute moments between them.

off topic:
Hunter, I like your banner.

I haven't seen Hell Night unfortunately. :( I hope Ep. Guide had a review...

Thanks, i made it yesterday. :)

Hunter said:
^ Again. Thanks. :)

Hey did anybody else find it hard to get onto the site yesterday? Because i couldn't even got onto here or CSI Files, with 3 different computers! It almost killed me, a whole day without coming on here. :( :lol:

Glad to hear that I wasn't the only one finding it hard to get onto the boards. I tried both of my computers, and neither could get on it.

Nice new thread, and love all of the pictures!

Wow i've been gone to long. It feels like only yesterday we started #11. :) Yesterday I got my netflix movie in the mail. oh guess what it was Session 9... DC's really good in that movie. It's kind of a creepy movie.. He looks really good in green. :devil:

Ok, i read the review for 'Crime Wave'. And i had a dream about it. Horatio was pulling a lady out of the bank to escape the water, and then he couldn't see me. Supposedly i was a CSI and was supposed to be trailing Horatio. And he's all like "Where's Lora??" and then he heard a gunshot from inside the bank. And then i went to commercial break. :lol: Aka, i woke up.

^Horatio looks good in ANYTHING. :lol: But yes, he DOES look great in green! :lol:

Random question: How many times has DC been divorced now? i totally forget. Once or twice? Or thrice? :lol:

How many times has DC been divorced now?
3 times. ;)

My favourite green shirt pic from the simply brilliant Blood Brothers!

CSIM_201_A_078.jpg

Got it. ;) When he got divorced the 3rd time, i was SO happy. :lol: If you get what i mean....

Thanks Lucy! I have my own fave green shirt pic. I already posted it in thread 11, i'll post it again soon. ;)

^ You're welcome. I know which pic you mean - I saw it in thread #11. :D I don't post much here anymore, but I always read this thread. ;)

Well, I wasn't happy because divorce is a very sad situation. I realize what you meant though and I know you were joking. I just wish DC well in his new relationship. He seems happy and settled these days, so all the best to him, Liza and their very cute son. :)

^Oh you saw the pic? Great. ....Isn't it fantastic?! :lol: :)

I know that a divorce sucks, 4 out of 5 marriges end in it. Everybody seems to be doing it these days though! "Hey, i'll get married! What a great way to lose half of my stuff!" *sigh* Dolts. Well, at least DC got the Hummer, the house, pretty much all the money, etc. :D I was just happy that he was, you know, available. :lol: I know, the chances, but still. ;)

Liza looked incredbly young, even thought she was what, 48? And DC was 51, so wow. Just like my parents when i was around 11. :lol: I think she danced, for her career i mean. Not sure.

I think Liza is 36. She's a Yoga instructor I believe. :)

Anyway, back to DC.... ;)

Liza 36? Wow, some site has THEIR info wrong...

Right. Caruso. Ok well i got this pic, and it's freaking sweet. Horatio's hair is messed up more than usual. :p

Horatio

Isn't it just awesome? The hair messed up (the good way ;) :devil: ) and the smile. It's from the beginning of Throwing Heat. :)

Argh! This computer at school doesn't show PB pictures! I'll have to wait! *cries* I wanna see Horatio....

Wait. In that pic CSI Chic, is he wearing an all white suit/tux? Then i would of seen it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back