Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

wow it looks like he has tiny tiny facial hair, I have a weekness for facial hair, and those eyes, THOSE EYES!

they couls serioulsy harm someone :D

thanks for the warning Tink.. I really would hav fainted otherwise.. I mena really.. oh my god how cute is he.. really?!?!?

and I'm with you Leanne THOSE EYES and I'm a sucker for facial hair too... (if it looks good :lol: )

I can watch that pic all night... *dreams away*

The warning in advance Tink was very useful Thank you loads. :) And yes, those eyes are very intimidating.. :devil:

yeah, that piccy is soo making it's way to a wallpaper for my PC :D
:lol: Tell me about it, it`s sooooo cute.

Im glad you guy`s like it. :D

^Haven't we seen that pic like million times? :lol: Ah well... it's wonderful pic. I remember when I took screencaps from Blue when I got dvd... :lol: And I just kept staring that pic :lol:

Who dosen't! :lol: And if you don't answer the door..he goes to the first floor..calling you by radio..
invsnh6ew.jpg

Can you open the door please. I'm sorry I was late for dinner..Can I at least make up for it..? Sweetheart? I know you're there..

While we drool..he's waiting outside your door.. :lol: With his hair dancing in the wind..*sighs*

if only...

and that second pic.. gorgeous too..

H, what can you do make up for last night? :(
Well, I can think of many things ;)
oh.. okey then.. :eek: :D

LOL!!!

That's the exact same radio that I use on my job! Whoo hoo!

And they finally got me one on a cord that I can shoulder mount so I'm not fighting the dang thing all day! Nice piccie too! Heh heh heh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back