Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Guest, Aug 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

Yep I'm seriously considering splashing out on NYPD at Christmas too.....may have to buy myself though as order is already in for Miami season 3!!

DC fix would just make my Christmas....especially my folks don't have decent internet and I'll be MIA from this thread for a fortnight at Christmas!!!! How will I cope....will just have to look at the beautiful archives I'm building thanks to you lot and the amazing pics!!!

2. Leannethemouse

Leannethemouse CSI Level Three

I'm thinking of getting season two of NYPD BLUE, but is he in it much - and if not are the eppies good ones, also is that Jancie girl he likes in that season becuase I love the delicate John Kelly :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I've got both seasons of NYPD Blue, and I'm glad I bought both. In the second season, the first 4 episodes have him in, he'd lost a lot of weight (for the movie he made) but he still looked good. It was very sad when he left in his last epi, he just kept walking, didn't look back. And yes, that Janice girl is in it, but it really is worth buying. You MUST get it!!!

4. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

I've know I've said this before awhile back, but I think it's well worth getting Season 2. Episode one, scene one. That in itself is worth the $20 I paid for it (region 1). As cheffie said, he's in the first 4 episodes and there are some very memorable scenes, particularly with Janice. It's heartbreaking when he leaves, but I couldn't not find out how he left, if that makes sense. I would say get it. I'm very glad I did. :)

5. Leannethemouse

kewl, thanks guys :D I'll save up for it :D

6. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Yep, I'd better start putting the pennies aside too!!!

7. Leannethemouse

:lol: i'm still saving up for the next instalment cannot spell) of CSI season two :(

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

^^^ Yeah I know what you mean Leanne it so expensive over here as well! I have just brought the complete season 2 (region 1) I had to pay for a new DVD player, but I have really got fed with how far behind we are! :( (I have Lucy to thank for giving me the idea :D)

9. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

Ah I have conquered this problem....my folks have a multi-region player, and I have my desktop set to region 1 and my laptop to region 2. My brother lives in Canada so I get new DVD's as they come out, at cheap Canadin price!!!

Wonderful....I've covered all angles and so it's DC all the way!

10. Lucy

I have a convert! :D Well, having to wait so long got the better of me too. I'm looking forward to finding out which episodes have the audio commentaries on them for Season 3. I like hearing what the writers/directors have to say. :)

11. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

yeah I love commentaries too, but then I find myself thinking oh I wish I knew why he did that on the ones without commentaries too!!

Personally I love the commentary on 'Witness to Murder' when they finish with a well done to DC for the badge idea...yes indeed wll done DC, we love you!!!

12. Lucy

I think that too. I really wish they had done commentaries on 'Big Brother' and 'Innocent'.

That was an inspired moment with the badge. I really liked that it was also David's idea to have Yelina just look at him when she found out Eugene had been badly beaten. He catches her look, and he just knows. No words are needed. Very poignant moment. :( The 'Hurricane Anthony' one is a favourite too. Parts of it are very funny!

13. Leannethemouse

yeah when they were saying "kiss her" and the woman goes "he cant!" :lol:

I hope they do a commenty on 10-7 ;)

14. Lucy

That was so funny! :lol:

I hope they do a commentary on '10-7' too. Maybe, just maybe, we'll get a hint of what Ann D was thinking! It could be good or bad news, so I'm a little anxious about that. My guess is that she'll probably give little away and refer to 'Casablanca'! :(

15. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Commentary for 10-7 would be a gift from heaven!! I also think she would refer to 'Casablanca' but maybe she can tell us something! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.