Horatio Caine/DC...does anyone else find him hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio Caine...does anyone else find him hot?

I feel a little out of place. *gets ready to run*
I just like his character and Caruso's acting, sunglasses are cool though.

Lol. Seems like I'm not the youngest Horatio Fan. It's not wrong to be his fanatic. Age really doesn't matter at all. All that matters is your love for his work. Being a fan means that you support him. I mean, the man practically answers his own fan-mail! So I've read..

I think he's hot I'm not sure what it is I like about him but I just do

Lol. Seems like I'm not the youngest Horatio Fan. It's not wrong to be his fanatic. Age really doesn't matter at all. All that matters is your love for his work. Being a fan means that you support him. I mean, the man practically answers his own fan-mail! So I've read..

Very true - and yes, he does personally answer his fanmail. I can vouch for that! :D

Hey..try and imagine him actually holding the letter that you've written, in his hands! Reading every word. Thinking of a way to answer you. It's so nerve-wrecking!

Whoa. The dude answers his own fan-mail? Now thats cool! Over-whelming even! I would have never guessed....It freaky imagining him hold a peice of paper that you touched. But thats awesome for a actor to do that. Oh ya.

Very true - and yes, he does personally answer his fanmail. I can vouch for that! :D

Well, I've written to him in the middle of May and still no answer :(
Guess I have to sit and wait :rolleyes:

No worries Selina. His fan-mails sometimes come in millions. Gotta give the guy some time. But you can always write him again. Hehe.

Well, I've written to him in the middle of May and still no answer :(
Guess I have to sit and wait :rolleyes:
He was on vacation in June and I think the cast went straight back into filming mid-July, so he probably hasn't had time to catch up yet. I waited awhile, but don't worry, I'm sure it will come. :)

Thanks guys :)
That was what I was thinking too.
I just hope it didn't get lost on the long way......

Lol. Nah. Least you're brave enough to send him a fan-mail. I'll be way too freaked to even write one. *sighs*

Well CSIsMANIAC,

it took me a few days to think of what to write. ;)
And then I said to me, what the heck, and wrote the letter.
I just wanted him to know how much I love his work.

And then the writing almost went by itself ;)

Sure you can do that too :D

Thanks for the encouragement Selina. Wish it was as easy as it sounds. I'm gonna try though. But if my hands start shaking and my mind go -blank- then that's the end of my letter-writing!Lol!I'm such a wuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back