Home Sweet Home - Nick/Sara

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by CSIgal, Feb 18, 2006.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

omg that was the cutest thing ever!!! i luv it and cant wait for more

2. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

i agree with heart is the cutest thing and the little speech nick gave is just such heart warming to say the least....

3. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Sorry I was a little late in reading this. Anyways I love all the chapters! You've managed to put in tender scenes and hot scenes. And I like Nick's parents they seem cool. Everything else was so sweet!

Okay you teased me with the stream... :D

4. nicklover

nicklover Lab Technician

Aww that was so sweet I loved it especially the part with Ringo and when Nick gave his little speech.

5. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Well thanks so much you guys for all the reviews left so far! I'm not sure if some of you left some on FF.Net, I know Hearty did, but if anyone else did here thank you for those as well :) I hope to get chapter 5 started tomorrow sometime! The speech part for Nick was kinda hard...didn't want it to sound real cheesy and fake.

I've noticed that some reviews have commented about the realism and insecurites...I hadn't really noticed I'd wrote like that until I went back and reread everything.

But I am overly thankful for all the reviews left here and at FF.Net I have big expectations about this and was really glad you guys liked it so far! Just wanted to stop in and thank you guys! But you can expect a new chapter tomororw night at the earliest...and Friday by the latest :)

6. heartagram69

i want chap 5 missy :p

7. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Chap 5 is what you want....Chap 5 is what you get :lol: Enjoy guys!

|Chapter 5|

Both sat and enjoyed the closeness of each other and the peaceful surroundings until Sara finally pulled back from the hug and held the necklace up to Nick. She turned around and pulled up her hair while he slid it around her neck and clasped it together. He kissed the back of her neck lightly before her hair fell.

Sara smiled as she felt the charm lying against her chest and pushed herself up off the ground. She dusted her butt off and walked over to the stream that was nearby and tossed in a few rocks. The whole three months she’d been with Nick had been amazing but she had never once told him she loved him. He showered her with affection all the time and she tried to repay the favor the best she could but those three words had never came out of her mouth. She knew that she loved him and he knew the same. He had never pressured her or even asked and she was grateful for that.

Nick wiped away tears from his eyes and didn’t know why he was crying. He’d not exactly said what he wanted to that was for sure or even given her what he wanted to but that wasn’t the point. He knew deep down that she loved him but as juvenile as it sounded he wanted to hear her say it. It broke his heart a little each time he told her and she didn’t tell him. He got up and walked over to her putting his arms around her waist once he’d calmed himself down a little. He felt her hands rub his arms gently and he smiled.

“Sar….can I ask you something?” He asked still trying to figure out exactly how to ask her without making her mad.

Sara nodded her head and turned around in his arms to face him. “Of course…you know you can ask me anything you want. What’s on your mind?” She smiled and put her arms around his neck not really sure what else he could possibly want to ask her.

Nick cleared his throat still trying to figure out how to say it. He looked in her eyes and realized she didn’t have a clue what he was about to ask. He saw the love she had for him in every square inch of her face and body. It should have been enough but it just wasn’t working for him anymore. “Do you love me?” He finally spit out the words after sometime.

Sara closed her eyes and hung her head down once the realization of what he’d just said to her sunk in. She knew the day would come when she would either have to break down and tell him or he would get up the nerve and ask but she wasn’t prepared for it. Not now. She ran her fingers through his hair and nodded her head yes hoping that would suffice and that he would drop the subject.

Nick sighed pulled back from her. He put his hands on his hips and kicked at the ground a few seconds. Why was it so hard for her to just say it if she loved him? It’s not like if she said it they were married. He had no idea what was wrong with tell him that she loved him and it bothered him greatly. He looked up to see Sara’s arms wrapped around her as if she was cold and a worried look on her face.

“Why can’t you say it Sara? I know that you show me you love me every single second that we’re together. I can tell from the look on your face, the way your body acts, how you talk about me to other people, and everything in between but why can’t you just look at me and tell me that you love me? Nodding your head doesn’t count if you hadn’t already picked up on that.” He said getting a little frustrated.

“You just don’t understand….” Sara started and Nick held up a hand cutting her off.

“No I don’t understand Sara. I mean we’ve been very serious with each other for three months now. I tell you that I love you all the time, not as often as I’d like, but at least I say it. I bring you down here to meet my parents, to show you how my life really is and I have to finally break down and ask you if you love me! What am I missing Sara?” He ran his fingers through his head trying not to raise his voice and upset her.

Sara looked at Nick as her bottom lip started to tremble and tears formed in her eyes. Why did he have to push the issue? Why couldn’t he just accept it for what it was and go on with life? She felt a tear slide down her cheek and she wiped it away as she looked down at the ground. She expected Nick to rush over and pour out apologies but when he didn’t move she realized it really had upset him. She took a deep breath and looked up at him.

”The last time I told someone that I loved them was on a Monday. Before I left to go to school I told my father and hugged him goodbye. The next time I saw him was at his funeral after my mother killed him….” She watched his expression change from frustration to sympathy and she continued her explanation. “From that day I swore to myself that I would never say it to anybody again Nick. Because I’m so afraid that if I do they are going to disappear from my life like he did. I’d rather go on with my life not telling you than to have you disappear and never see you again…” Her voice broke and she covered her face in her hands and slowly went to the ground crying.

Nick walked over to her wrapping her up in his arms and letting her have a long cry against his chest to get all of the pain and anger out of her body. He rubbed her back softly until he felt her body subside from the sobs and she pulled back with bloodshot eyes and mascara running all down her cheeks. She started to say something and Nick shook his head no.

“Sara I’m not going to disappear out of your life. I don’t plan on ever leaving you. I figured you’d be the one to get tired of me and go eventually.” She shook her head no and sniffed a little. “I had no idea….if I did I wouldn’t have even asked you. I was just getting scared that I was reading everything wrong and you didn’t love me. If you don’t want to tell me that’s perfectly fine…I don’t want to pressure you into anything sweetheart.” He wiped away a tear that had fallen. “Your right I didn’t understand and I feel like a complete jerk for forcing you to explain yourself.”

“Your not a jerk…” Her voice came out in a scratchy tone and she cleared her throat. “I’m sorry that I made it such a big dramatic issue but that was just how I felt about the whole thing and…” She said as she wiped her eyes and Nick cut her off again.

“Was?” He asked with a frown.

She smiled weakly and caressed his cheek. “Yes was….It wasn’t until today that I realized how much you care for me and want to be with me Nick. Actually I had been thinking of how I hadn’t told you before you even asked me. I know now that I was completely foolish to keep everything bottled up inside with you. You didn’t read anything wrong Nick…..I love you more than anything in this world and I wish I could go back and tell you every single day that we’ve been together.”

Nick felt his heart swell and he grinned down at her. She had finally said it and he felt like the happiest, strongest man in the world. He kissed her softly and looked back into her eyes. “I love you too sunshine….”

Sara smiled and then looked at his white shirt at the mascara stains. “I think I owe you a new shirt…..sorry. I know how much you liked this one.” She ran her hand over the wet spot as he looked down.

“It’s a shirt….it can be replaced very easily. But you….nothing will ever replace you Sara and I swear to you in front of God and everything around us that I am never going to leave you. So get that out of your mind completely and I don’t ever want to hear you say that again. Alright?” He lifted up her chin so she would look at him and she shook her head in agreement. “Alright…now what do you say we go back to the house and help Mom get dinner started?”

“I say that sounds like a great idea.” She wiped her eyes once more and realized she must look like hell. “God I probably look like crap and they are going to think we’ve went down here and beat the crap out of each other.” She said as she interlinked her fingers with Nicks as they walked back up to the horses.

“You look like an angel and they aren’t going to think anything bad. Here let me help you up.” He said as he swatted he butt when they came up beside Ringo.

They slowly made their way back to the stables enjoying the scenery and each other company. Nick always kept an eye on Ringo making sure no resistance came about but knew deep down he’d taken to Sara and would probably have a hard time getting a ride on himself. Once at the stables Nick helped Sara slide off of Ringo and into his arms.

Sara smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck completely unaware Bill, Jillian, Nick’s brother, wife and two kids were on the back porch and had probably noticed they were back. She leaned up and kissed him deeply letting their tongues slowly dance together. She lets out a small moan when his hands grabbed her butt and squeezed. “I love you Mr. Stokes.” She said softly as he pulled back.

Nick grinned. “And I love you too Ms. Sto..Sidle.” He stuttered and felt his face get a little warm when Sara giggled.

“Mrs. Stokes was it?” She smiled as she saw him look at the ground and laugh a little embarrassed. “It’s got a nice ring to it….very nice actually.”

He looked up at her and raised an eyebrow at her. “Really…is that a proposal Sidle?” He inched closer feeling her breath against his skin.

A grin spread across Sara’s lips as she leaned in and kissed him softly. “What if it was?” She turned away from him and took the reins to Ringo and led him back to the field they’d found him in leaving Nick standing there with a grin on his face and his hands crossed in front of his chest. She looked back with a grin and he shook his head as he started to take the saddle off the horse he’d rode.

On the back porch Lance looked over at Bill with a questioning look. “I’m going to assume that’s Nick’s girlfriend…wife…fiancé….a little help would be nice right about now.”

Bill and Jillian laughed. “Bill has already determined that’s his new daughter but as of right now she’s a girlfriend. She’s really very sweet. Nick’s really not talked much about her but they’ve been gone most of the evening too.”

Lance nodded. “And she was riding Ringo…impressive. I’m gonna go with Dad on this one and say she’ll probably be joining the family very soon. I’ve saw Nick with girls and from what I can tell…” He nods down towards the stables where Nick was chasing Sara around, both laughing hysterically, and trying to get away from each other. “he’s pretty serious about this one. I mean when was the last time we saw Nick laugh and play around like that? Not to mention the fact he practically undressed her right in front of us.”

Lance’s wife Chasity smacked him on the shoulder. “Grow up for heaven’s sake!” She laughed. “Both of you stop assuming. Because that will lead you into pressuring Nick. Let him enjoy his time with her and make the decision on his own if he wants to marry her. If he wants to date her the rest of his life then so be it.” She turned to Jillian. “But I will agree she has done something to him. He’s not been this happy in a long time. You saw how he was when he got out of the hospital. He was an emotional wreck, stopped eating all together, hardly slept. I didn’t know if he’d ever go back to his old self.”

“Wait til he gets up here. He is a totally different person. Just the way he talks and acts. You’d think he never moved and went to Vegas. It’s like he’s the Nick we all knew when he was at college. Not a care in the world and the happiest boy you’d ever meet.” Jillian said in reply to Chasity.

“Parker! Chase! Come here for a sec…” He yelled into the pool at his two sons who groaned and got out. “I’ll give you two 10 bucks if you’ll up to Nick’s girlfriend…” he glanced at Chasity as he said it and then back at his sons. “ and scream aunt…” He turned to Bill. “What’s her name anyway?”

Bill chuckled. “Sara.”

“Right..when they come up here run and scream Aunt Sara and give her a big hug.” He said with a smile.

“Lance no don’t. You’ll embarrass her.” She jerked the money out of his hands before it reached the two boys.

Lance nodded at the boys to go and do it when Chasity turned her attention to Jillian and he mouthed “Do it.”

Nick and Sara were both out breath from the chasing and finally decided to walk inside and get something to eat. They still hadn’t noticed everyone on the back porch until they heard two screaming kids running towards them. Nick looked up frowning until he noticed exactly what was happening and the two boys ran up to Sara putting their arms around her waist.

“Aunt Sara!!” Parker and Chase yelled as they hugged her tightly.

Sara looked at Nick with a questioning look. “Uh…help?” She said more in the form of a question and she hugged the two boys back. “Uh hi….” She said a little confused.

Nick laughed and pointed up towards the porch. “You are not funny man!” He yelled towards Lance when he realized what had took place. “Boys…easy on her. It’s her first day! This is Parker and Chase…they can explain which is which. I am not good with the twin thing. These little devils belong to my brother, who obviously arrived while we were gone.” He said to Sara who smiled and nodded.

Parker and Chase laughed and both gave a hug to Nick before they went running back to the pool screaming. For 6 year old kids they more energy than Nick would have imagined. Nick looked over at Sara who had started to laugh.

Sara looked over at Nick who shrugged and motioned towards the pool. “Aunt Sara hmm…how much did you pay them?” She asked and nudged him with her elbow.

“Aunt Sara…come and swim with us! PLEASE!!!!!” Parker begged and his brother soon joined in.

“I hope it was good because it was really really sweet Nick.” She kissed him on the side of the cheek. “Alright alright let me go grab a bathing suit and I’ll be right back!” She called to the boys and winked at Nick. “You are the sweetest man…”

Nick smiled and watched her go inside the house after being introduced to Lance and Chasity until the boys started begging her to join them again. He made his way up and took a seat on the steps of the concrete porch and reached into the cooler beside him to grab a bottle of water. He had been a little nervous at the fact his brother and two of his sisters had kids. Kids were never a strongpoint with Sara but all his worries had faded when she saw the look on her face at the mention of her being their aunt and realized she would be in for a treat when she met the others the following day. Lance patted him on the shoulder taking him from his thoughts and sat down beside him.

“Aunt Sara…that was a nice touch man. Real nice.” Nick said jokingly.

“It worked so what in the hell are you griping about. I saw the look on her face when she it hit her. I’ll be a gentleman and let you have the credit but you owe me a beer later.” He laughed.

Sara came out of the house dressed in her favorite pink halter top bikini, her hair clipped up and a towel wrapped around her waist. She smiled at Nick as she went by. He watched her jump in the pool with the kids and smiled. He’d saw the change come over here when she’d finally said she loved him back at the stream and felt like they had went through their final hurdle as a couple. The relationship would just grow in time and he knew from the way she was playing around with the boys a lot of things would be changing very soon.

8. heartagram69

woot woot luving it, off to review at ff.net

9. Cordelia_GRS_Fan

Cordelia_GRS_Fan CSI Level Two

More more more!!! I can't wait for an update!! Awww. I'm a diehard GSR shipper, but this snickers fic is sooooo cute!!!

~Sara~

10. CSI3Snickers

CSI3Snickers Pathologist

The fic rocks, CSIgal!!!! I'm so in love with this story!!! I read it about five times already!!! Please update soon!! I don't think I can hold my breath any longer! :lol:

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

this is the most beautiful chapie i've read loving and lving it can't get enough of it update really soon ...

12. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

love love loved it!!! that was just so sweet. you know you're really great with characterization. :)

13. CSIgal

CSIgal Captain

Sorry for such a delay guys! Here's chapter 6! Hope you enjoy!

|Chapter 6|

Nick leaned back on his elbows on the porch and watched Sara in awe and total amazement. She gave him a little wave when she saw him watching her and smiled. Their gaze was broken when Parker yelled from atop the diving board for her to watch. Nick noticed he was still calling her Aunt Sara and felt his heart swell a little. He could tell the change in her and it pleased him. He had wanted a child of his own whenever the right time came about but had been hesitate about even mentioning it to her. He hated putting her on the spot with anything but after what he had witnessed with his nephews he wasn’t that scared anymore. He saw the way her face lit up and the smile that hadn’t left her face. The mother instinct he knew she had somewhere deep down had surfaced and it made her into a person he’d never had the pleasure of meeting.

“Nick….how did you and Sara finally get together?” Chasity asked him as she came up beside him and looked down. “She’s really sweet and it seems as if she’s a natural with kids. I guess life’s little surprises are all around us.”

Nick smiled and took a sip of his water. “Oh you know a little cold and some chicken soup goes a long way.” He winked up at her. “But yeah life’s little surprises sure are everywhere. She’s been there right in front of me for years and I never took the step and acted on it. I really wish that I would have long before now. She makes me see things a lot differently. I guess that’s what happens when you find the person your supposed to be with.” He shrugged.

Chasity smiled at Lance and nodded. “Yeah it goes something like that. I’m gonna get the boys and get them dried off. Give Sara a little break. They’ll have her killed before she realizes.”

Nick looked at Sara who had dunked Chase and was laughing along with Parker. He had so many thoughts going through his head he thought he was going to have an overload. He looked up when he heard the patio door slide open and a familiar voice asking about a cell phone. He looked up to see Amber dressed in black pants, burgundy halter top and chunk sandals. He waved a little not wanting to interrupt her. She stopped mid-sentence when she saw Nick and ran over to him.

“Nicky!!!!!” She squealed “God I’ve missed you sooooo much!!!” She jerked him up and hugged him tightly not paying attention to anyone else.

“Amb….Amber….can’t breathe.” He spat out and she released her grip on him and pulled back laughing. Nick sucked in a big deep of air. “That’s much better! I’ve missed you too.” He noticed that she noticed Sara and smiled. “Her name is Sara and yes she’s my girl to answer both of your questions. Sar….come here a sec babe.” He called to her.

Sara got out of the pool and wrapped a towel around her as she approached Nick. He put an arm around her waist and kissed her cheek gently not caring if he got wet or not.

“This is Amber. I didn’t think she’d be around til tomorrow but she’s always known popping in here all the time. Amb…this is Sara.” Nick introduced both of them and watched Amber give Sara a warm hug with a smile.

“It’s always nice to meet Nick’s girls….a little bit of a shocker though. He’s not brought a girl home since college.” She said to Sara and turned to Nick impressed.

“Thanks…it’s nice to meet you too. Nick’s talked only good things about you. If you’ll excuse me I’m gonna go get changed. A little chilly out here.” She smiled at Amber and gave a quick kiss to Nick before going inside.

“Oh my god you finally got a decent girlfriend. What did you do drug her Nick? She’s normal! She’s pretty and she really seems to care about you! I’m very impressed to say the least. And the way Dad has taken to her…my god you’d think she’s been in the family for years!” She said excitedly as she watched Bill and Sara talk. “Why don’t you guys come to the club with me? Eric, Brad and Doug are coming…who all would absolutely die if they knew you were here. Come on what do you say…for old times sake. Show Sara how we do things in Texas.” She said with a smirk.

“Depends on where you goin’…” Nick said with a grin. “Old times sake doesn’t mean a kegger frat party I’ll tell you that right now! I outgrew that years ago.”

Amber laughed and shook her head. “No kegger’s I promise. But you didn’t outgrow those years ago…maybe one year ago after that last little outing we all had. We were all gonna go to Area 51. Weird name I know. Used to be Lite but got a new owner. Please come….” She looked up at Nick with puppy dog eyes that she knew he had never been able to resist. “You just have to have one drink…maybe two. No body shots or anything like that. We’ll tone it down for Sara since it’s her first night.”

Nick shook his head and sighed. “Why do you do this to me? You know I can’t say no when you do that. Fine we’ll go….” He said reluctantly knowing Sara had never been a part of a crowd like this and was worried she wouldn’t enjoy herself. “And yes please tone it down. Just because she’s from Vegas doesn’t mean she parties every single night. She wasn’t a part of this kinda crowd in college so just go easy. A drink or two…few dances…good conversation. What you’re really supposed to do at a club.”

Amber shook her head in agreement. “I promise and since technically I’m the oldest I’ll keep everyone in line. Now I just gotta find my phone to round up your boys…” She winked at him.

Nick laughed. “Your only older by 10 months not even a full year so you don’t have much ground to stand on! I think I saw a phone laying in the kitchen by the microwave. I dunno if it was yours or not. Looked like a Razor. I’ll go up and talk to Sara. Would be nice to you know include her. If she doesn’t feel like going give my “boys” a round of shots on me.”

Nick walked upstairs after stopping to talk to his brother for a few more minutes and chase the twins around the yard a couple of times. He knocked on the bedroom door lightly after he noticed it was locked. “Sar…sweetie it’s me. You alright?”

Sara wiped her eyes quickly and walked quickly over to the door unlocking it. Nick walked in as she turned around and went back over to her open suitcase. She sniffled a little and felt Nick’s hand on her lower back.

“Sara….honey what’s wrong?” He asked and continued going through her suitcase without answering. “Baby…look at me. Tell Nick what’s wrong……please.” He said softly and took her arm in his hand and turned her towards him slowly. He saw her eyes were red and her face was tear stained.

“Today was the first day that I felt like I belonged Nick. Your family made me feel like I was important and an actual person. They took the time to get to know me, ask how I was doing, and your nephews consider me their aunt. You have no idea how special that made me feel. All of my life I felt like I didn’t really belong anywhere….” She said and wiped her eyes as she felt new tears form.

Nick wrapped her up in his arms and hugged her tightly stroking her back with one of his hands. He closed his eyes when he felt her sob against his chest and stroked her hair. “Shhhh Sara. There’s no need to cry babe. I know that was a big step for you and I’m glad that it was my family that made it happen. Now do me a favor and stop crying…or your gonna have me joining you.” She pulled back and grinned up at him.

“This has been the best idea you’ve ever had Nick. I feel like a completely different person just from the little time that we’ve spent here today. Heaven only knows how I’ll feel when we leave.” She said and leaned up kissing him softly. “This has been a kind of therapy in a weird sort of way..”

Nick grinned back at her. “You think my dysfunctional crazy family is considered therapy….lord help you.” They both laughed and Nick took a finger to wipe away a lone tear that was on her cheek. “Amber invited us to go clubbing with her and some of my old frat buddies….if you don’t want to go that’s fine. I told her I’d check with you. I know you never really were in with the frat crowd and it is quite different. But I think you would enjoy it. It’s your call though.”

Sara thought a minute and looked down at her suitcase. “I don’t think I brought anything worthy enough of a country club Nick. The leather chaps and cowboy hat were left at home.”

Nick laughed and shook his head. “That’s the one place you will never catch Amber. She may be a country girl at heart but you couldn’t drag her into a country bar. So you can forget about the leather chaps and hat. She mentioned a club called Area 51. I’m sure it’s kinda like Mystique back home.”

Sara shook her head in agreement and smiled. “We can go only if you’ll dance…if I remember the last time we went to a club you refused to dance with me. I’m easy to keep up with and everybody can dance Nick.”

Nick reluctantly agreed to dance with her and she then agreed to go. She went to her suitcase taking out a pair of faded low rise jeans, a light leopard print halter top and turned around to see Nick had changed into a white button up shirt and was splashing some cologne on his neck.

“Oooo cologne for me?” She saw him blush slightly and sat the bottle down on the dresser. She sniffed the air and smiled. “My favorite….trying to get lucky tonight Stokes?” She laughed.

She changed quickly and clipped up her hair leaving a few strands dangling and slide on a pair of chunky sandals. She joined Nick downstairs and noticed he was eating a hamburger. Not wanting to be rude and push the vegetarian issue she goes to the fridge and takes out some fruit. Nick motioned to a plate sitting beside the microwave.

“That one’s for you….veggie burger. I figured you wouldn’t say anything so I did it for you and informed Mom. Amber’s a vegetarian so she has all kind of that stuff around here. It wasn’t a big deal…eat up.” He tossed a chip in his mouth and returned her grin.

After finishing up their burgers they get into Nick’s truck and drive towards the city. Sara rolled down her window a little letting the warm night air flow through her hair slightly and sang quietly along with the music on the radio. Nick reached over and interlinked his fingers with hers and squeezed gently.

”So Mr. Frathouse would you like to tell me exactly how wild this is gonna get? If you haven’t forgotten I never attended a frat party in college so I’m clueless as to what you guys do.” She said and traced his hand with her free fingers.

Nick laughed and shook his head. “It’ll get as wild as you want it to get. The last time we all went out I’ll be honest it got pretty crazy. Drank way too much, had one to many girls and woke up in my truck in the woods. Have no clue how I got out there and for your information I was alone fully clothed. Had a hell of a headache. As for what happened in between all of that I have no clue.”

“One to many girls? Good lord I’m dating a male whore!” She laughed loudly and jumped when he poked her in the side of the ribs. “Let me guess you probably had a trophy condom on your gearshift here…” She pointed to the gearshift and laughed. “You just look like the type that believes in trophy condoms….”

“Alright alright I see how you play!” He laughed and shook his head. “There was no trophy condom on the gearshift and I am not into the multiple partner bull crap. I like to take my time with my woman and have my attention solely focused on her with no distractions like another woman.”
    “Oh my bad there wasn’t a trophy condom because you don’t like to use them!” Nick laughed again. “Well it’s true……I have to fight with you to use one. I believe you gave me the line that it doesn’t feel as good…correct me if I’m wrong please by all means.” She grinned when he didn’t say anything but kept his eyes focused on the road with an evil grin on his face. “I’m sorry I’m sorry. I just like getting you worked up. I know you’re not like your typical frat guy. Well if you are then I haven’t had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting that side of you. Not sure if it would be good or bad. I’m very pleased with our love life and wouldn’t change a thing about it….well there is that one thing…” Her voice trailed off as he squeezed her thigh making her squeal.

“You’re the one that said you didn’t want to try it….so you can’t blame that one me babe.” He winked at her.

“Oh no I said I’d try it…you just know you can’t handle it.” She grinned and leaned over kissing the side of his neck. “Mmmm you smell so good….I think I’ll have to beat the women off of you or keep you locked up in one of the vip rooms as my little slave.” She heard him chuckle and ran her hand up his thigh and grazed the front of his pants. “You’d like that wouldn’t you….”

Nick wrapped his arm around her shoulder and leaned down kissing her deeply keeping his eyes on the road. He felt her tongue part his lips and grabbed a handful of her hair gently. Their tongues lazily danced with each other and he heard a muffled moan come from Sara’s mouth and echo into his. Thankfully the traffic light ahead turned red and he stopped pulling her into his lap quickly. He pressed her head up against the window and gently massaged her breast kissing her deeply and hard. He kissed his way down to her neck and heard hear heavy breathing, her nails dig into his shoulder and a moan escape her mouth as he sucked on her skin in several spots just above her collarbone. He had totally forgotten where they were totally wrapping himself in her smell of her perfume and her gentle touch when a horn honked behind him startling both of them.

Sara grinned as Nick sat upright and laughed. She hopped back over to her seat quickly and adjusted her shirt. “I guess all that talk about your old frat days got somebody excited….” She said playfully and slid her sandals back on.

“Oh I don’t think it was the frat days…I think it was a brunette in a tight pair of jeans that teased me with the thought of a new sexual position.” He winked at her and turned on his turn signal.

They parked in a nearby parking lot and walked across the street hand in hand to the club. A giant muscular man held out a hand as Nick walked by and asked his name. Nick looked confused and realized that it was the type of club that if your name wasn’t on the list you wasn’t getting in. He told the guy his name and he looked over a stack of papers attached to a clipboard. The guy nodded and stepped aside letting them in. Sara gave him a look and Nick shrugged.

They walked in and a loud rap song was playing, tons of people were on the dance floor, sitting around the bar and all the tables were full. Out of the corner of his eye Nick saw someone waving hysterically and looked up to see Amber standing on a table trying to get his attention. He jerked Sara’s hand and led her over to the table. His boys from college immediately handed him two shot glasses full of an unknown liquid and told him to drink up. Nick handed one to Sara who downed hers with no questions and looked at him grinning.

“Drink up Nicky….you’ll need all the energy you can get later.” She whispered in his ear and ran a hand over his ass squeezing gently.

14. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

It was worth waiting. Love it! :D

15. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

great chapter ^^