Holiday Card Swap 2009

I'm down. Sounds like fun!

ETA: I think I sent the funniest PM title in the history of this board. :lol:

^ Now I'm curious of what you sent :p

Okay, so count me in too! But I probably won't send a card to everyone because I really don't have the time to write a lot of cards. :p

lets just say that it was addressed in such a manner that I almost deleted it without looking at it :D Shane decided to title it 'Malliday Dart Fart 200Pine' and I kid you not :D

Okay, so count me in too! But I probably won't send a card to everyone because I really don't have the time to write a lot of cards. :p

lets just say that it was addressed in such a manner that I almost deleted it without looking at it :D Shane decided to title it 'Malliday Dart Fart 200Pine' and I kid you not :D

:lol: :lol: Delete it without looking at it? Where's the fun in that? :p

I was kind of worried that you did delete it because you didn't reply. :guffaw:

Meant to post in here last week, but probably got distracted by pretty pictures and shiny things. :lol: I'm in. :)

:lol: :lol: Delete it without looking at it? Where's the fun in that? :p

I was kind of worried that you did delete it because you didn't reply. :guffaw:

I'm haven't replied to anyone that I received theirs unless I was answering questions they had :)

Just a reminder that there is one week left for adding your name to the list for the card swap :)

Back