Hodges & Wendy - Labrat Love #2, They "ARE" made for each other

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DJRideout, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Wow you have gone quite in here. Are you allright? Are you surfing the net? Where are you?

2. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

LOL....I think it all has to do with the past few weeks of reruns as to why there hasn't been much activity going on in here. It's a shame really, but what can you do? I mean, the last scene we had between H&W, she wasn't overly nice. And most other episodes, we either had Hodges scenes or Wendy scenes, but not the two together.

Well, if things are correct, this seasons 'labrat' episode should be along soon. I believe it's episode number 10x18 and just Thursday past, was 10x14...Unshockable. On the other hand though, I believe there will be March Madness in between...meaning another couple of weeks without a new episode.

But hopefully we will get a better sense of where the pair are standing with one another in that episode...along with a nice dispersion of the other labrats as well.

I'm curious as to what Hodges had to delete from his computer after it got hacked into in the last episode. Those personal files of his. What were they all about? LOL, his undying confessions of love toward Wendy? Daily tabs on her and her whereabouts?? :lol:

3. dandylion

dandylion Hit and Run

Hey! I'm back again. I got an answer about shooting the Lab Rats episode that they wrote. She said she's not allowed to give details, but that she and WL both were thrilled with the guest stars they got. She said they got to sit in on casting and that was really cool. I forgot to ask her when it airs. I just hope we get to see a lot with this pair.

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi you 2 and I "saw" Riddick in here last week.

Why so many re - runs? Is that calculated into the "program" every year? It seems as if writers needs - sort of 2 first epsisode - one after the summer break and one after the re -run break.

5. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi Riddick and Dj

You are both here. How are you? It is so nice to know you are still here and is not MIA.

Happy Birthday, Wallace Langham!

Posted by Rachel - 11/03/10 at 04:03 pm
    Wallace Langham, familiar to fans of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation as David Hodges, celebrates his 45th birthday today, March 11.

I guess you allready know this....

Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  6. riddick

riddick Rookie

Hello everyone! I popped in just to say that I'm uploading the Wedges scenes from A Space Oddity..."How original" you'll say...well, these are commented by Wally, Liz, the other Labrats and TPTB....Just check "csi space oddity commentary" and you'll find them...Enjoy!

7. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

Wedges... my favorite ship :adore: Gosh I really am as vain as Hodges!! :lol:
    Once I saw the episode "A Space Oddity" I did really feel that their situation was bittersweet... you think Hodges would try to walk around to rules to get to Wendy?
    Also, what is Wendy's personality like? I was wondering because I can't find very much information about her and I still haven't been able to watch very many episodes. From what I know about her so far, it's interesting that she would be *at all* attracted to a guy as self-centered as David. :lol:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  8. DJRideout

All I can say for my fellow Wedges supporters is...FINALLY!! If you're into a few spoilers, I would encourage you to check out the spoiler pic thread if you haven't already. I wasn't disappointed, so hopefully you won't be either. H/W finally got a few scenes together, with the help of the Actors themselves...lol, and they look great. And from what I've heard about the episode, it too sounds great. Is it April 15th yet? :lol:

9. riddick

riddick Rookie

Wow, I never knew "embarassingly pale" and "sun-tanned" were two different races...Or maybe Hodges is an alien -the suspicion may be grounded- and Wendy a terrestrian...
    Actually this is the first time ever that I see the theme brought up for Hodges and Wendy.

Anyway, let's change topic; for PianoWizzy: as far as I can understand her, Wendy is a no-nosense gal, very determined, tough when needed. A person who likes thinking she's free with her life. But I think she also has her insecurities, just see her reaction in You kill me, it's just, she hides them better than Hodges. There's a couple of scenes where she has to face jerky machos hitting on her and she definitely doesn't bother to show how much she loathes them...With the other coworkers she's always professional and kinda detached...She doesn't show neither of these attitudes towards Hodges, I think she has set him in a "special place"of her consideration, being tolerant with him way more than she would be with a lot of other men. Maybe it's because, as Liz herself said, Wendy sees something in him that nobody else sees.

I'm afraid I share a part of Hodges' personality worse than vanity...I quietly realized that I like him so much because I'm as awkward and antisocial as he is...I'm not even sure I wanna change, so why should he? LOL

Ajbuckly I'm not quite satisfied with what I've seen about Wedges this season so far...I'm getting quite skeptical, that's why I write less than before

Last edited: Mar 16, 2010
  10. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I think Wendy is a tad Asian... *shrug* And thanks riddick, I was curious =] Is awkwardness really worse than vanity? I mean, being awkward, people would gently stay away from you, but being self-centered makes you plain repulsive, generally speaking. :lol:

And I agree, I'm nearly choking from the lack of Wedges this season, especially upsetting considering what happened in A Space Oddity. Hopefully something will happen in Field Mice. :)

11. riddick

riddick Rookie

Yes, her eyes have that kind of shape...Anyway, in a science show I expect biological differences don't really matter...ethnical and cultural may, but that' another story, and we don't know enough about characters to draw conclusions

Awkwardness and egothism, yes, I definitely have both, I think one nurtures the other lol

I wonder whether this the episode in which Wendy definitely decides to try and make CSI -of which I'm not thrilled at all.
    And since I think she and Hodges have already something going on I wonder whether stranger observers may notice that...

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  12. DJRideout

I had this weird thought, it more then likely won't happen, but I'll share . It crossed my mind after seeing the pics for the episode. I'll also toss it into a spoiler box...JUST in case.

It would be interesting to see how the other would react should one of these "scouts" attempt to flirt with one of them while they were out in the field.

As for this being the episode were Wendy might have the opportunity to make becoming a CSI a reality for her....well, it's possible. I'm still torn between whether I want her to go for the advancement and staying in the lab along side Hodges. Although, an idea that I actually read in a fanfic not long ago made me realize that there is a possibility of having our cake AND eating it too.

They had suggested that Wendy could get the opportunity to train to become a CSI, but because of budget cuts within the lab, she'd have to also operate the DNA lab. She'd be like a backup if the regular CSI's needed extra help etc. ...Does that make sense? :lol:

If it played out like that...I think I could handle it. At least then Wendy will still be in the lab and around Hodges, yet occasionally take a little trip out into the field.

But I hope this episode, we finally get a clear picture as to where their supposed relationship stands.

13. PianoWizzy

PianoWizzy Prime Suspect

I agree with riddick - I don't want Wendy going all out on her plan to be a total CSI. I love the idea of Wendy getting to stay in the lab but venture out when needed, though. And most definitely, let's all hope this episode clears their relationship up. This dancing-around-the-purple-elephant-in-a-green-tutu-in-the-middle-of-the-room is driving us crazy.

14. riddick

riddick Rookie

That would be the ideal solution...In the end all she wants is widening her horizons and applying her intelligence on facts other than evidence...

I think the contrary wouldn't be believable -yeah, after years spent watching tv I'm still looking for coherence in show runners LOL...
    As I said more than once, I find it suspicious that we've practically never seen them together alone this season so far...Like there's something we shouldn't know...In a situatiuon like the one in the ep it's practically impossible that nothing comes up....

Speaking in general, spoilers about the final part of this season are kinda explosive...Hope TPTB will put up with all expectations, including ours of course!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2010
  15. DJRideout

Okay my fellow H&W fans, I would to suggest taking a look at a few screencaps Smokey posted up in the spoiler pic thread...well one in particular. But only if you are all about the spoilers for the last part of the season. And if you are, then over in the spoiler thread, there is a video. Only thing is, if you live outside the USA, you won't be able to see it. But then, that is why smokey posted screencaps in the pic thread.

Tell me what you think....under the spoiler tags though...as you know JUST IN CASE.

Okay, cause I HAVE to know what you girls think. Hodges and Wendy!! Did they or didn't they kiss? To me, it looks like the moment just after they did, but I saw the video...even though I live in Canada (A friend converted it for me). They are in the lab so it's hard to tell what exactly is really happening and it was only a brief glimpse of the two. But it's enough to make me wonder...now I can't wait lol